• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ATSUI - Thank you for the Gulhkahn thread SALE!

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I came in today pissed off about finding a scaffold outside my store, and then I read the Ghulkhan thread and laughed ****** off. That is some funny ****. I was going to start a sale next week for the holidays but after reading that thread I am cheered up and want to start a sale for SF today.

I am increasing the SF discount to 40% off until the end of the month. There are a couple things I cannot discount to 40% which are the new MofM peacoats and Mr. Olive accessories (these are standard 20% discount). PBJ and Sugarcane are never discounted. Everything else in the store applies. If it is currently a sale item, take an additional 20% off the sale price. Free shipping will apply with a $100 purchase after discount, $200 international.

If you have your eye on a Mr. Olive hoodie or MofM signature shirt - now is your chance!

Just to make things clear in case this is confusing:
- 40% off regular priced items
This excludes the Man of Moods Peacoats that just arrived and Mr. Olive accessories (these items are standard SF discount of 20%). Pure Blue Japan and Sugar Cane are not discounted ever, standard retail price only.
- 20% off current sale items (take an additional 20% off of any item that is currently reduced in price)

Gravitas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn you! I need to stop spending.

Is Mr. Olive apparel discounted?

naaaaate

Reaction score
Hey can you overnight me a pair of Sugar Canes and I'll pay you back later? It's an emergency my roommate is allergic to my pants and I need new ones really quick I'll pay you back once my rough week gets sorted out.

bluemagic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you have any U-neck t-shirts I could use as undershirts? I don't want to show shirt under my open-collar shirts at work, but v-necks chafe me.

djh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by naaaaate
Hey can you overnight me a pair of Sugar Canes and I'll pay you back later? It's an emergency my roommate is allergic to my pants and I need new ones really quick I'll pay you back once my rough week gets sorted out.

Ghulkahn
Noun, verb
-noun
1. A member of styleforum.net
-verb (used with object)
2. When a seller scams or defrauds a buyer.

Sorry, it doesn't work the other way around. Maybe if they had a naaaaate sale?
(Not to imply that Atsui will ghulkahn anyone
blush.gif
)

erdawe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn thread got locked while I was reading throught he thing... ah well.

Oh Atsui, nice prices on good stock!

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bluemagic
Do you have any U-neck t-shirts I could use as undershirts? I don't want to show shirt under my open-collar shirts at work, but v-necks chafe me.

I don't know if they will serve, but the Man of Moods U-necks are amazingly comfortable. Er... I opened an early Christmas present really early...

Fok.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
What a great thread, thank you for that (loved the link to SuFu which then linked back to SF all the while being full of lulz)

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
First off, I have to say...I have been on this forum for only a few months, but that thread was epic. I have never laughed so hard. So, thank you for the entertainment. I was planning a sale for next week, but I figured I would give everyone here a jump start. And to answer some questions...

Originally Posted by Gravitas
Damn you! I need to stop spending.

Is Mr. Olive apparel discounted?

Yes - everything is currently 40% off except accessories. Accessories are standard 20%. This is because a majority are made every season. They will never be discounted more than the standard SF discount.

Originally Posted by bluemagic

Chafe? I wear v-necks all the time and never had a problem. Maybe you should just try a higher quality v-neck than what ever you have in the past. Gunze has a modal series that is pretty popular. As for a U-neck, the MofM shirts are the closest we have in stock right now, but I would not consider them an undershirt. Try one Body Wild by Gunze first and see if it works for you. We will always stock them and if you like it, you will know where to find it.

Originally Posted by LA Guy
I don't know if they will serve, but the Man of Moods U-necks are amazingly comfortable. Er... I opened an early Christmas present really early...

Fok.

Stop looking under the bed and in closet. You are like a little kid. Oh, and I picked that out for you. You better love it
smile.gif

upnorth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought I was getting a really good deal on a pair of Mr Olive denim but when I entered the keycode "Gulhkahn" at checkout, the price doubled to $710.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads