• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Atsui Early Spring Sale

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Early spring cleaning! If it is on our online shop, 40% off regular priced items (excluding denim & leather goods) and additional 20% off current sale items on all styleforum orders between now and Thursday night. Happy shopping!

DeadDJ

Reaction score
Aw poop, that means the belt I've been eyeing is out.

Regardless, bump for a great store.

aketo

Reaction score
I just placed an order for a Mr. Olive jacket - others shouldn't miss out!

PeterParker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Atsui
Sale is advertised to our local customers and we decided to make it 40% off store wide (this includes all items on our online - denim, accessories). Ends Sunday.
First time customer at Atsui so pardon my ignorance. Is there a promo code for this sale? I tried adding the product to my cart and going through the checkout and at the last stage the item still shows up with the full price...

Is this sale for in-store customers only?

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^

the email said call the store or email them.

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PeterParker
First time customer at Atsui so pardon my ignorance. Is there a promo code for this sale? I tried adding the product to my cart and going through the checkout and at the last stage the item still shows up with the full price...

Is this sale for in-store customers only?

No, the sale applies to both on-line and in-store. Just (1) email us after ordering or (2) when ordering, hyphenate your last name with "stylef" and you get the discount (e.g., "Smith-StyleF"). Sorry, our on-line shop cannot recognize any promotional codes, and we are doing it manually....so the on-line store will still show a full price, but upon receiving the order, we change it manually. You can also call the store to order if you prefer that way.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Atsui
Sale is advertised to our local customers and we decided to make it 40% off store wide (this includes all items on our online - denim, accessories). Ends Sunday.
Man, that's a great deal for some of the denim you guys have got. I'd definitely pick up some KMWs if I hadn't *just* done so earlier in the week.

DBoon

Reaction score
Does this sale void returns? (i.e. your website says "Items sold for a discount of 30% off or more from the original price are considered "as is" and not subject to return.")

I ask because I am unsure what size I would be in Gunze...

epsilon

Reaction score
Do you stock Rockers larger than 33"?

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DBoon
Does this sale void returns? (i.e. your website says "Items sold for a discount of 30% off or more from the original price are considered "as is" and not subject to return.")

I ask because I am unsure what size I would be in Gunze...

Just e-mail me and we will figure something out.

who8mahrice

Reaction score
Hopefully I can get to the store on Sunday to try out some of the loopwheeled John Bull stuff...

rocks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What happened to the upcoming Mr. Olive black raw denim stock?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads