• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ATL SF Meetup: Early Feb?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Barring any unforeseeable or catastrophic events, illnesses, acts of God &c., I'll be at this one. Yes I'm organizing it. No it will not fail.

Unless you let that happen. And you wouldn't want that, would you?

Dewi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by edinatlanta
Barring any unforeseeable or catastrophic events, illnesses, acts of God &c., I'll be at this one. Yes I'm organizing it. No it will not fail.

Unless you let that happen. And you wouldn't want that, would you?

Where and when, ed? Don't let this one die.

Superfluous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
haha, I can just imagine 25 guys wearing their nicest suits, shoes, ties, etc, checking out each others' clothes. I'd love to be a spectator
laugh.gif

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Really, Ed, a new thread? The old one didn't work?

I can't do the weekend of the fourth, but I think I'm free the weekends immediately before and after.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
I'm not far from Atlanta.....in nashville. Wouldn't be a far drive.

nerdykarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm out of commission the last weekend in January, but my February looks good.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Jan. 28 or Feb. 4, anyone have a preference (other than nutgobbler of course).

Ed, all kidding aside, did you see Karim and my posts and think "OK, let's pick dates that won't work for both of them?" Are you just afraid that, if you get Karim and me in the same room, the awesomeness will be completely overwhelming?

Is there any chance we can talk about the 11th?

erk

Reaction score
I'm actually interested in the meet up but am worried my SO would call off the wedding if she learned that I was going to meet a bunch of doods from teh internet and talk about clothes.
blush.gif
...She's already annoyed that I spend so much time on triathlon, cycling, news, and technology fora. This forum participation is our little secret.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
fine. how's the 11th for you dudes.

Sorry, dude. I'm busy.

I kid, I kid. As of right now, all of the weekends in February (with the exception of the 2/4) are good for me. One thing I didn't think of regarding the 11th is the fact that that's Valentine's weekend. It could be miserable trying to get a table anywhere. Even so, I'm open to considering it if it will work for others.

nerdykarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jan. 28 or Feb. 4, anyone have a preference (other than nutgobbler of course).
Wait, am I the nutgobbler?
Originally Posted by MrG
Sorry, dude. I'm busy. I kid, I kid. As of right now, all of the weekends in February (with the exception of the 2/4) are good for me. One thing I didn't think of regarding the 11th is the fact that that's Valentine's weekend. It could be miserable trying to get a table anywhere. Even so, I'm open to considering it if it will work for others.
The 11th is good for me; I'm actually going to be out of town on the 18th as well. Are we going to try to get a nice dinner? Or just go to a gastropub/bar like last time? I doubt the latter will have a huge Valentine's Day crowd. 28th is definitely not preferable for me, but I might be able to come by in the evening. I'm running an event at Emory that entire weekend, but I might be able to come by afterwards.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads