• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Atkinsons Irish Poplin

Knox

Reaction score
Curious if anyone knows if Atkinsons will custom weave a small amount of (striped) Irish Poplin and/or make a small(ish) quantity neckties? I don't have contact information for them, so I am asking the question here first. Thanks.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Reaction score
You could probably ask David Hober and find out (he uses their material for some of his lines). My guess would be no, especially in small batches. But if not, then Hober is probably as good a proxy as any for what you want.

Sam Hober

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Knox
Curious if anyone knows if Atkinsons will custom weave a small amount of (striped) Irish Poplin and/or make a small(ish) quantity neckties? I don't have contact information for them, so I am asking the question here first. Thanks.
Knox, Currently Atkinsons does not sell directly to individuals. A gentleman in England told me last year that he was willing to fly to Ireland for the day to buy from them and they said no. Roughly around a dozen ties is the minimum for us to have Atkinsons Irish poplin custom woven and the wait time perhaps one year. We are probably the only bespoke makers of Atkinsons Irish poplin ties. English silks are much faster and easier to work with.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's