1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ativan/Lorazepam for public speaking anxiety?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by pg600rr, Nov 10, 2009.

1. MaryLF

MaryLF New Member

Thankyou for the positive comments re combining Metopoprolol and Ativan/Lorezepam for performance anxiety.
    I have suffered this for years and avoided situations at all cost - or trie alcohol.
    After being out of work for a while, I'm back and due to give a huge presentation next week. The lead-up to my mental and physical star has been unbelievable and prompted me to see a GP yesterday. I'm playing around with dosages. Feel a little spacey on the 1mg Ativan but who cares.
    Looking forward to Monday's presentation. Drugs had better help!!!
    Cheers. Mary

2. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

Nice. Glad this got bumped.

3. mariahb

mariahb New Member

So this is a good way? I've had social anxiety for awhile and have a prescription for .5 and was wanting to take one so I don't pass out like I usually do. People talk shit about not turning to pills but they have no idea what the struggle with anxiety is like.

4. mariahb

mariahb New Member

Did this work for you? If so how much?