1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

At what point your life did you find "real love" ?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Saved1008, Jun 14, 2010.

1. HgaleK

HgaleK Senior member

From observations and personal self-examination.

I'll give you that it's a result of evolution. I'm not sure if I agree with the rest of it.

2. Dai19

Dai19 Well-Known Member

I found true love at 18. We're now engaged, and I would feel more than honored to "bang the same pussy for two decades." Sex is great, but it's no replacement for true love. And if you got great sex and true love, then you're set for life.

3. Flambeur

Flambeur Senior member

I found true love at 18. We're now engaged, and I would feel more than honored to "bang the same pussy for two decades." Sex is great, but it's no replacement for true love. And if you got great sex and true love, then you're set for life.

[​IMG]

4. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

sure is hard to poast with her looking over your shoulder.

5. wagthesam

wagthesam Senior member

Just came out of a three year relationship.

I honestly can't remember what it feels like to feel content being single, and right now unless I'm in a social situation I feel lonely a fuck.

First relationship where I found love, but we weren't compatible. Before this I did not have the ability to love anyone.

I just turned 21.