• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Assassins Creed Holy S***

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Ignore the reviews. This thing is the ******* bomb. I just played for about 7 straight hours and it just kept getting better and better.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Is it more FPS or more MMORPG?

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
After the 20th hour let me know if your bored of it.

Brian SD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
Is it more FPS or more MMORPG?

Neither. Its not a multiplayer game, and there's no shooting. You're basically spiderman (but a feckless asshole instead of an ignorant dweeb), and you go around sitting on park benches eavesdropping to get vital info, after which you walk slowly through a crowd of people, hit a button to kill someone, and run from the guards until they forget about you.

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Even from early on, this looked like a textbook example of one of those games that gets hyped like crazy and ends up being mediocre. Maybe if this came out in summer, but there's way too much else to play right now.

Augusto86

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whnay.
After the 20th hour let me know if your bored of it.
I'm sure it has that much life in it. I'll probably beat it and move on to Mass Effect for winter break. I dunno if it "lived up to its hype" - but it is gorgeous, it is a pleasure to simply walk around the city, assassinations are some of the most gratifying moments ever and I could literally just climb towers and jump off them for hous.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
Neither. Its not a multiplayer game, and there's no shooting. You're basically spiderman (but a feckless asshole instead of an ignorant dweeb), and you go around sitting on park benches eavesdropping to get vital info, after which you walk slowly through a crowd of people, hit a button to kill someone, and run from the guards until they forget about you.

This is a game??????? I hate games whenyou have to sit around, waiting, listening to ****.

I'm playing Siphon Filter for PSP right now (I know you PC gaming **** don't do consoles, probably much less portables) and it is hot. If the purpose of a game is to kill, you should be knee deep in dead bodies within a minute after you start the game, that is my criteria for a good game.

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's hilarious for some reason that Ed has a PSP.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dusty
It's hilarious for some reason that Ed has a PSP.

I do play it alot, along with DS, PS2, Xbox and Wii but they all belong to my 9 year old. The PSP though, I find myself buying games for me whenever I am picking up a game for my son. The others I usually only play when he is playing. There will be a lot of Super Mario Galaxy played this weekend
smile.gif

Augusto86

Reaction score
You can totally be knee-deep in bodies if you wanna.

Stabbing people in the neck never gets old.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads