• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ass Cleavage Aka Plumbers Crack

eric glennie

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kakemono
http://www.backdimples.co.uk/
nsfw

there is nothing hotter than a beautiful chick ass in a thong. I will take a hot ass over a huge rack anyday. what good is the thong if it hidden in their pants. I am waiting for the first chick to show off a pair of drop that ass pants with their hot thong. Please ladies, show us your cracks. LOL eric and the men of the style forum.

King Francis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm an obliging sort.

backdimples46ei3.jpg

eric glennie

Reaction score
Originally Posted by King Francis
I'm an obliging sort.

backdimples46ei3.jpg

Come on sweet heart. cut out the panel under the belt line and just above the pockets and show us what you got. That ass is hot, but lets make it hotter.

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rnoldh

female-plumber.jpg

Cut an additional V out of these jeans and you'll have something.

Does this work for you Eric?

Or not your type.

eric glennie

Reaction score
Cut an additional V out of these jeans and you'll have something.

Does this work for you Eric?

Or not your type.

that is so so sexy. Gentlemen , give her a hand. What do these pants look like standing up with your back tatoo showing. How about the pants with a thong.

eric glennie

Reaction score
rnoldh! dont worry about this moron in the burbs , I think your very brave. Being fashion forward takes a lot of guts because there are a lot of naysayers who want to knock you and I down. thanks again for the photo. Keep experimenting and have fun. Lots of Love Eric.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This thread is worthless without pictures
laugh.gif

female-plumber.jpg

Here's starters.

Am I the only one here that prefers that women leave a little something to the imagination? I prefer the crack of a girl's ass to be covered until I remove her pants. I enjoy seeing a bit of thong, but slutty looks are a turn-off to me. I far prefer women that dress with a bit of class. Those dimples are hot though.

eric glennie

Reaction score
what you are saying is if she was wearing a thong, the look would be hotter.

Coho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not Sexy.

Originally Posted by eric glennie
when women wear low rise jeans, sometimes their butt crack shows. Do you find this sexy?

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
Am I the only one here that prefers that women leave a little something to the imagination?
No, I bet that your fellow gays also find women's asses and thongs "trashy".

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
No, I bet that your fellow gays also find women's asses and thongs "trashy".

I like what king francis posted, but what rnoldh posted was indeed trashy. I'm not saying I wouldn't ******** with such a girl, but i'd never date one unless she learned to dress with a little class.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I'm torn. I am 100% an ass/calves man. That pic from rnolhd shows an obviously physically attractive bit of fluff. But would you want to show up with her anywhere dressed like that? (other than a swinger's club of course). Maybe it's my impending old age, but I can't imagine the looks as the valet held open her door at a swanky place. It just screams "trailer trash". Not that I haven't boffed my share of trailer trash in the day, but the thing is, it isn't "back in the day" anymore for me.

So my vote: just fine to see in the general population but I'll pass on the thought of appearing in public in my circle with someone dressed like that (which is a totally academic thought given my wedded bliss).

eric glennie

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
I'm torn. I am 100% an ass/calves man. That pic from rnolhd shows an obviously physically attractive bit of fluff. But would you want to show up with her anywhere dressed like that? (other than a swinger's club of course). Maybe it's my impending old age, but I can't imagine the looks as the valet held open her door at a swanky place. It just screams "trailer trash". Not that I haven't boffed my share of trailer trash in the day, but the thing is, it isn't "back in the day" anymore for me.

So my vote: just fine to see in the general population but I'll pass on the thought of appearing in public in my circle with someone dressed like that (which is a totally academic thought given my wedded bliss).

This look isnt for a hotel club. the drop ass look is a street, beach, or clubbing look to show off that ass. Granted the butt crack can be a little overwhelming, but what is a thong bikini on the beach. At least her ass cheeks arent hanging out which I find repulsive. I think the ass crack is rather sexy, yet imaginative and seductive. The one thing I dont care for is a floppy ass walking down the beach. The upper ass is usually tight and muscular and can house a wide variety of ass art( tatoos) I just find lower ass cheeks flabby and unappealing. Ladies, please chime in. Would you rather show your ass crack ( with or without a thong) or your butt cheeks in a thong.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by eric glennie
This look isnt for a hotel club. the drop ass look is a street, beach, or clubbing look to show off that ass. Granted the butt crack can be a little overwhelming, but what is a thong bikini on the beach. At least her ass cheeks arent hanging out which I find repulsive. I think the ass crack is rather sexy, yet imaginative and seductive. The one thing I dont care for is a floppy ass walking down the beach. The upper ass is usually tight and muscular and can house a wide variety of ass art( tatoos) I just find lower ass cheeks flabby and unappealing. Ladies, please chime in. Would you rather show your ass crack ( with or without a thong) or your butt cheeks in a thong.

A bikini or thong is appropriate at the beach. Walking around with your asscrack exposed in a metropolis is just the mark of a woman with poor taste and probably an STD or two..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads