• We would like welcome Enzo Custom as an official Affiliate Vendor. Specializing in custom tailored clothing, and with seven showrooms throughout the country, they are dedicated to guiding you in person through their many options to produce your perfect fitting suit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Aspesi Shearling Jacket

Irish

Reaction score
I've had a shearling jacket on my wish list for a while. I figured I'd get a bomber-length, but I saw this Aspesi version on Mr. Porter today (60% off) and pulled the trigger quickly. I know I'll talk myself into it once it arrives, so I figured I'd solicit thoughts from SF first. I think the longer field jacket style makes it versatile for casual and regular wear, but I'm not sold on the flap pockets.

Really I'm just curious to hear whether people like it or not. Thanks.

Last edited:

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Any shearling jacket will be more casual than dressy. It's very nice styled as is in the photos. You wouldn't wear it with a suit. Maybe nice trousers, sweater and collared shirt but nothing more tailored than that IMO.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.