• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ask me about Eyewear!

konstantis

Reaction score
May i ask the quality of JMM sunglasses in comparison to Ic!Berling , Dita and Leisure Society ? Thanks in advance.

GG Allin

Reaction score
Quality is such a subjective term, that's why no one responded. However, I'm pretty sure leisure society would be a step up from JMM, but I don't have first hand experience.

CityConnection

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
May i ask the quality of JMM sunglasses in comparison to Ic!Berling , Dita and Leisure Society ? Thanks in advance.
They are different. Ic! berlin is good but colours are limited and they rely on a patented hinge. It’s a more industrial look.
JMM spares no expense when manufacturing but quantities are very limited so it is difficult to secure a frame.
Leisure Society is more upscale on their use of materials. Titanium core with gold exterior. Amazing attention to detail and keeping it classy.
Dita is just whatever. Overrated in my opinion. Internally, their NA agents and reps have been terrible. Personally, I won’t be supporting them so Iwont say much about them.

Mghart

Reaction score
Its been nice breaking these out to and from short outings for groceries and miscellaneous items during quarantine lol. Hakusan Boston 2-tone
IMG_4481.jpeg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.