• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ask me about Eyewear!

Adroit

Reaction score
Own and love the JMM Baudelaire in Gold Antique

1_Baudelaire_Gold-antique_Front.jpeg

Just purchased the JMM Baudelaire in Flint

1_Baudelaire_Flint_Front_jjEnaeM.jpeg

2_Baudelaire_Flint_3-4.jpeg

konstantis

Reaction score
May i ask the quality of JMM sunglasses in comparison to Ic!Berling , Dita and Leisure Society ? Thanks in advance.

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quality is such a subjective term, that's why no one responded. However, I'm pretty sure leisure society would be a step up from JMM, but I don't have first hand experience.

CityConnection

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
May i ask the quality of JMM sunglasses in comparison to Ic!Berling , Dita and Leisure Society ? Thanks in advance.

They are different. Ic! berlin is good but colours are limited and they rely on a patented hinge. It’s a more industrial look.
JMM spares no expense when manufacturing but quantities are very limited so it is difficult to secure a frame.
Leisure Society is more upscale on their use of materials. Titanium core with gold exterior. Amazing attention to detail and keeping it classy.
Dita is just whatever. Overrated in my opinion. Internally, their NA agents and reps have been terrible. Personally, I won’t be supporting them so Iwont say much about them.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with CUBITTS they are a London Optical firm.

Attachments

• 164899DE-BDA0-4FF9-8DDC-9F3DD6A9D92C.png
    164899DE-BDA0-4FF9-8DDC-9F3DD6A9D92C.png
    211.6 KB · Views: 49

Mghart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Its been nice breaking these out to and from short outings for groceries and miscellaneous items during quarantine lol. Hakusan Boston 2-tone
IMG_4481.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads