• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)

Omar1223

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hey phillip, thanks for the reply.

Last edited:

tben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love this coat, looking to wear it often. How can I wear it, what can I wear with it, etc. Is it anything different than just a regular navy blazer? Thanks in advance!

Liquidus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Generally, it's not ok to wear a suit jacket with anything but the pants that it came with.

Liquidus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Love this coat, looking to wear it often. How can I wear it, what can I wear with it, etc. Is it anything different than just a regular navy blazer? Thanks in advance!

Search the forum for "double breasted navy blazer"

Liquidus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I very well may end up doing that.  I was just curious if the Anderson Little blazer was an option for me, since it costs a couple hundred less.

There have been some threads here about the Anderson blazer. Not sure what the fit is like.

Liquidus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I know, it's better to match it with pants, but it kinda looks like a blazer

If by "looks like a blazer," you mean that it's navy, then yes. However, a blazer traditionally has some type of metal buttons. People here also like horn. On the other hand, nobody outside of this forum would notice or care about something like that.

Sanguis Mortuum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know, it's better to match it with pants, but it kinda looks like a blazer

If by "looks like a blazer," you mean that it's navy, then yes. However, a blazer traditionally has some type of metal buttons. People here also like horn. On the other hand, nobody outside of this forum would notice or care about something like that.

It's kinda hard to tell, but the one in the image also looks like it's striped, which means it certainly shouldn't be worn as a blazer.

Thanks SF (a new me)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I very well may end up doing that.  I was just curious if the Anderson Little blazer was an option for me, since it costs a couple hundred less.

I have an ALittle blazer. IMO opinion, it is a good value for beginners. It may not have the best material but it is better than most mall brand items available. If your budget allow, I would go with the BB Fitz. It also happens to be my go to cut from BB as it requires minimal alteration OTR.

Philip

Reaction score
has anyone heard of a brand called Paul & Friends? I'm interested in their shoes

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a cheap v-neck undershirt that's long enough to stay tucked in? Can't stand the muffin top effect that happens when my undershirt comes untucked underneath my outer shirt.

E TF

Reaction score

Can anyone recommend a cheap v-neck undershirt that's long enough to stay tucked in? Can't stand the muffin top effect that happens when my undershirt comes untucked underneath my outer shirt.

I get mine from uniqlo; they're good and long, no untucking problems for me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads