• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)

Gewehr

Reaction score
I'm trying to find a checkbook cover which would just hold checkboo on one side and hold a few cards.
Now I haven't found a place in my area who would carry them (wtf) I either find some slim ones who only have a check and bills sleeve, or those huge ones with checkbook, cards, pen, and another page sleeve for more cards. And that is if I find one without female markings.
I'm thinking I'll have to make a custom one with an old man I know who works with leather making wallets and the like.
Now before I do so, is there a place to find them online but without them costing hundreds?
I was thnking about $50 dlls for it at most. But since I can't find any....

GiltEdge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PaoloM
Is this suit outdated, or is it just a cut of the lapel that is bothering me. I know there are soft cut lapels (A&S) and then very rigid ones (tom ford)

372895200_o.jpg

Someone want to give their thoughts?

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NOBD
And I said I wouldn't underestimate you... Entschuldigung, fritzl.

i'm fine. thank god the fussball gott was in a good mood yesterday...

daruma

Reaction score
how do i choose which suit shoulder style looks best on me? any 'rule'?

stevenvg

Reaction score
I have belts that are too long. Where to punch extra holes for belts in the alexandria, VA area?

onix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stevenvg
I have belts that are too long. Where to punch extra holes for belts in the alexandria, VA area?

Any cobbler can do that in 2 seconds. Just search for shoe repair shop/ cobbler in your area.

kgmessier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stevenvg
Originally Posted by onix
Any cobbler can do that in 2 seconds. Just search for shoe repair shop/ cobbler in your area.
Even better would be to have said cobbler shorten your belt so it fits you in the center hole. I just had this done by my local cobbler yesterday for five bucks. Wearing it now.
smile.gif
- Keith

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads