1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mfais, Jan 22, 2010.

1. ericleavitt

ericleavitt Senior member

How do you guys hang your pants? I'm moving towards a rack instead of a wardrobe, and was wondering the proper way to hang my pants. They're all casual pants (Engineered Garments Fatigues, USN, Ground Pants, etc...). Thanks in advance.

2. styleforumfan

styleforumfan Senior member

Red Wing and Frye work boots finish/workmanship question:

Is the underside of the leather tongue of the right boot meant to be unfinished (unburnished) and showing the raw state (rough side) of the leather? I noticed this on the right sides of both my Red Wing 1907 and Frye Logan 150th anniversary boots (USA made). Just wondering if this is intentional or poor workmanship / QC.

Thanks.

3. mr.invincible

mr.invincible Senior member

i dont understand how people wear dress shoes without socks on.

doesnt the leather cut/break your skin on your Achilles/ankles?

some dress shoes that i have, even with socks, still hurts to walk on cause the shoe will keep rubbing at those points and just break skin. is that normal? how do you guys prevent this from happening?

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  4. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

@styleforumfan I don't have boots from those brands but I've seen it on boots I have in that price range. It's nothing to worry about.

mr@mr.invincible I think they break the shoes in first. I've worn my dress shoes with socks a bunch of times and recently had to wear them to a couple weddings sockless because I forgot to pack socks and they were fine.