1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mfais, Jan 22, 2010.

1. jonthegold

jonthegold Well-Known Member

Fear of God released it's 5th collection starring model Adonis Bosso. How do you like the collection . Is it anything you guys would buy ? More pictures on VOGUE

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Roygbivuxg

Roygbivuxg Senior member

^the red sweatpants look nice but wouldn't buy anything (never been a fan, nothing original imo). Also, Adonis makes everything look good so I can't judge clothes at face value when he's the model :)

2 people like this.
  3. Fallow

Fallow Member

Purcells all the way. Can you post pic once you buy?

4. Fallow

Fallow Member

Can you post a pic? Cords can be done really well 2% of the time.

5. Fallow

Fallow Member

Picture not available, can you re-post? Love giving advice, specifically when solicited.

6. snuff_daddy

snuff_daddy Senior member

Anyone know about Scarosso footwear sizing? I want to get a pair of their loafers and I'm trying to figure out sizing since it will be a pain to return.

I wear:
    8.5e in AE Strands
    8UK in Meermin Hiro Last - double monks

7. ebayhtl

ebayhtl Senior member

Guys - appreciate if anyone has recommendations for what stores to visit in Amsterdam - clothing, shoes, lifestyle, skincare etc. Distilleries and bars recommendations also appreciated. Thanks!

8. leeba

leeba Senior member

http://pe.usps.com/text/imm/immc2_022.htm

Does the above mean that USPS first class has tracking to all of those countries as long as you print your own label (ie via Paypal or the USPS site)? I know that first class tracks to Canada, the UK (?), but have gotten conflicting feedback on other countries despite the above link (ie something I shipped first class to the Netherlands didn't track)

9. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

There might be an Amsterdam travel thread already. May be a little dated but I would start a new post or update that one.

10. max_r

max_r Senior member

My anecdotal evidence is stuff I've had shipped from the U.S. to the UK has been trackable. USPS tracking stops working when it enters the UK (though does then update to show when delivered).

However since USPS passes off to the local postal service, I can put the USPS tracking number into the Parcelforce or Royal Mail website and get tracking info.

11. Fallow

Fallow Member

If you're looking for a cool neighbourhood, I would recommend De Pijp. It's the new hipster area which means a lot of great shops, cafes and underground bars - prohibition style. And if you're into local beer, check out Cafe Gollen, which is in that hood, which sells a lot of local beer.

1 person likes this.
  12. MickeyPunch

MickeyPunch Senior member

How's the shaft in Buttero zipped boots? Is it slim or wide?

13. Suit Vicious

Suit Vicious Senior member

Is there a thread like "what shoes are you wearing today"?

14. Benesyed

Benesyed Senior member

how do you size on these? i wear a 45 MMM boot

15. Aspendos

Aspendos Well-Known Member

Has anyone ordered from www.tokyojrstation.com? Despite the name, they're based in Hong Kong. E-mail address is Hotmail. Site looks legitimate, but Facebook has 30,000+ likes and 30,000+ followers, but I can't find any mention of them on SF or anywhere else on the web. So likes and followers may be bought, I figure. Domain has only been registered in 2015. They say that orders have a lead time of 7-15 business days, which presumably means that it won't be shipped before then? Do they have to source items in Japan first? Could it be counterfeit items coming from China? Would appreciate if you could share any experiences you might have had with this store. Thanks.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  16. clarksdb

clarksdb Senior member

So spring and summer are approaching and I need recommendations for that perfect crisp white t-shirt. Not the one to wear to the gym or lounging at home but instead on a night out or casual fridays at work with jeans.

Budget is under $50. Does the quality get better at the $50 mark or so or am I better off buying for around $15 at the GAP or the like?

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  17. 1up

1up Senior member

18. MickeyPunch

MickeyPunch Senior member

Don't know about MMM but in Buttero it seems you have to size down. My first pair is in transit at the moment...

19. Brianpore

Brianpore Senior member

Never seen a pair of Levis like these. Are they anything really unique or special?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

Does anyone know if Nudie sportshirt fit as small as their jackets? I can wear a medium in Naked and Famous regular shirts but I can just barely wear them. Should I go for a large in the Nudie shirts?