• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

adamt

Reaction score
What footwear would go well with this black leather bomber jacket:

It will be worn with blue denim jeans or chinos = navy/stone/charcoal gray/olive aand a casual shirt (OCBS plains, checked, vertical stripe).
But im unsure what type of footwear to buy to wear with the black leather bomber jacket?

I will be wearing the jacket socially: out with friends/girlfriend, to the pub/bar, shops, cinema, restaurants

im 27 by the way

thanks

any suggestions on suitable footwear with this jacket?

Stewie

Reaction score
What do these numbers designate on red wing boots?

JammieDodger

Reaction score
Hi,

I have lived in The Netherlands for over a year now (coming from the UK). So, I am quite used to being able to buy some okay fitting tees and stuff from Uniqlo etc. Unfortunately, clothes aren't people's biggest concern here (neither is food, but that's another matter). I was just wondering where I can buy some decent staples, in particular tees? Ideally plain, different colours, maybe some with a few nice graphics... not expensive.

I don't want to go to Antwerp, but basically anywhere around the big circle cities is fine, ideally not Utrecht which is a bit far (I'm in Rotterdam).

(I didn't want to start a thread, but hope it's okay if I do)

p.s. if you're not a calvanist and/or don't hold calvanist values of being somewhat dead inside do not move here, srsly...

Foxhound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone ID the cable knit in here.

Last edited:

Louys

Reaction score
I want to buy a leather jacket but TOJ will be gone for good before I've saved enough money for the purchase. Given a budget of ~$1000 where else can I get a slim leather jacket (preferably in the cafe racer style) in a nice mid brown cafe?

jacket

Reaction score

I want to buy a leather jacket but TOJ will be gone for good before I've saved enough money for the purchase. Given a budget of ~$1000 where else can I get a slim leather jacket (preferably in the cafe racer style) in a nice mid brown cafe?

ToJ is in your price range, they run 780?

Edit: I think I misunderstood your question. For 1k you should be able to find good leathers easily. Try Rick, mmm, MA+ or Julius on sale

Last edited:

pixart8

Reaction score
Hi,

I bought these shoes recently, but not sure whether blue jeans will work with them. In general, what colors will work well with these? Please suggest.

Thanks!

Louys

Reaction score
ToJ is in your price range, they run 780?

Edit: I think I misunderstood your question. For 1k you should be able to find good leathers easily. Try Rick, mmm, MA+ or Julius on sale
Thanks.

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
pixart8 try on said shoes with every pair of blue jeans you own pick the one that looks best to you. if not satisfied burn said shoes in a fit of rage.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads