1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mfais, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Tuga

Tuga Member

Need help with Real McCoy fit. I've scoured the internets and I haven't found anything helpful other than the sizing metric provided by Superdenim. I'm looking at a 10oz loopwheel sweater and I'm not sure what size is best. I'm 5'10 and 165lbs (skinny to athletic shape). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. zimbol

zimbol New Member

In a nutshell my style revolves around wearing sweaters and jeans or casual shirts, sweaters and chinos. Looking to step my dress game up but currently need a winter coat.

http://www.uniqlo.com/uk/store/goods/127899

http://www.uniqlo.com/uk/store/goods/134874

I'm about 177cm tall, 38 inch chest with longer arms than normal. The uniqlo medium seems to fit best. What do you guys think of the jackets.
    I'm open to suggestions on what would fit well and complement my taste in clothing without breaking the bank too much (200 pounds max).

3. ScuffedBluchers

ScuffedBluchers Senior member

It's way too big, and/or a bad cut for you. Try the next size down. It's funny, I just went through the same thing with some shirts I bought online. I was much happier with the smaller size

1 person likes this.
  4. dttb

dttb New Member

[​IMG]

I was just wondering if anyone knows what kind of glasses those are?

Thanks in advance :)

5. Strewth

Strewth Member

6. sholom

sholom Senior member

any one see tan buttero taninos on sale anywhere?

7. dttb

dttb New Member

8. vorhven

vorhven Member

Recommend me a pair of mid rise raw denim that fits snug in the thighs and lower leg while still having adequate room in the crotch area please.

9. sblauert

sblauert New Member

Hi -- I'm Stephen. I live northeast of Philadelphia, PA, USA. Very close to the King of Prussia Mall, which I've seen referred to several times on this forum!

I joined sf in 2012 but had just started a career in sales and had literally no money to speak of, so I couldn't really entertain many of the ideas I initially found. Now, I'm in more of a position to build my wardrobe, and have made it one of my goals in 2015! This past week (2nd week of January) I went through my closet and drawers and threw out / donated pretty much anything that wasn't "classic" in style -- stripped my current wardrobe to the bare minimum so I can build it back the right way.

I'm interested in finding pieces that will last for a long time, even if I have to pay a bit for them. I'm tired of horribly manufactured clothing!

So, a little bit about "me". It's hard for me to find brands of clothing that truly fit me for the following reasons:

- shorter arms/wide torso (bit of a gut) - so many long sleeve shirts I try on that actually fit around the waist have arms that are wayyyy too long
    - wide feet - hard to find a good selection of shoes
    - muscular thighs & short inseam - no "slim fit" pants/jean for me!
    - I'm 5'7", roughly 205 lbs. The extra weight is all in my midsection, I dont' really get "fat" anywhere else

I'm excited to take a look around the forum and interact with members after being gone so long! If anyone out there has the same body type as me or the issues I listed above, I'd really love to hear some suggestions.

Thanks!

10. m4gdelen4

m4gdelen4 Senior member

11. BigYeech

BigYeech Member

Anybody have input on how Brooks Bros Red Fleece sport shirts fit? Are they like the Extra Slim Fit? How are the Sport Coats too?

12. masshi

masshi Senior member

maybe apc petit new standard

13. accordion

accordion Senior member

1 person likes this.
  14. mknro

mknro Member

Anyone know where I can buy t-shirts similar to what Robert Geller is wearing here?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 17, 2015
  15. Hot_Escargot

Hot_Escargot Well-Known Member

Not sure what your budget is but to me Dior is the best fit.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2015
  16. manischewitz

manischewitz New Member

I purchased a small uniqlo slim obcd shirt and I was wondering what you guys think about the fit? Someone over at MFA on reddit raised the concern that the chest may be too tight but it doesnt feel tight to me. What's your opinion? Can I pull this off?

http://imgur.com/a/viNRU

17. guitar2013

guitar2013 Well-Known Member

I'm interested in getting a plaid suit. Is plaid suit good with short man? I am 5'4.

Thanks.

18. Hiamosey

Hiamosey Senior member

19. Joel Joseph

Joel Joseph Member

Thanks!

20. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

[​IMG]

anyone know how to size acne studios DERBY SHOES BLACK, also i see them on $528, anyone seen them for a better price?