1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mfais, Jan 22, 2010.

1. tv2177

tv2177 Senior member

Club Monaco?

2. tv2177

tv2177 Senior member

U better buy it now than wait, summer is around the corner and 30% is about as good as it gets on suits.

3. TheBlackDonDraper

TheBlackDonDraper Senior member

Yeah I agree, gotta get the lady on board by tonight lol. Thanks!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 4

4. digga

digga Senior member

These are lug soled work boots. Probably Red Wings.

I have a similar pair from Chippewa, but I bet the leather is a lot nicer on the Red Wings.

Last edited: May 1, 2014
  5. ridethecliche

ridethecliche Senior member

Buy RL Penny seconds from AE.

6. Mannequin

Mannequin Member

Hey there, thanks for the reply!

The reason I was looking at the Riggers was because I intend to wear them daily, and I need them to withstand whatever winter throws at them (including heavy rain). I appreciate the skill it takes to make a boot like the Chelsea, but the style isn't something that clicks with me, unfortunately. They're also very expensive.

7. RandomGentleman

RandomGentleman Member

EDIT: Not really a quick question, and I don't really need an urgent answer. Ignore this post. Getting rid of it to clear up space and keep from wasting anyone's time.

Last edited: May 1, 2014
  8. harris95

harris95 New Member

Ah thank you! I've just searched for your description and the results have the most similar shoes I've seen so far. I've been told everything for them from oxfords to brogues.

9. AAJJLLPP

AAJJLLPP Senior member

If you don't feel the Chelsea's are your style then go for the riggers if you like them, I'm sure they're great boots. Just wanted to add though that a pair of gardeners would be every bit as tough as those riggers for heavy winter use, they're super tough boots, Craftsman are a bit more delicate though. And the pricing I have seen only puts the gardeners around 20$ more. But in the end, none of that matters if the riggers are the ones that catch your eye.

10. guitar2013

guitar2013 Well-Known Member

I'm a newbie to this forum. I have a question: What are good brands for leather briefcases/messenger bags/backpacks?
    In my criteria, a good brand is: quality leather, reasonable price, stylish design, great customer service.
    I have checked out Saddleback Leather and Leydon & Sons. However they seem not to match my style. I usually wear oxford, jeans/corduroy pants/chino, shirts with cufflinks, and sometimes blazer. Their bags seem to be on the "rugged" side, while I prefer stylish, European, and semi-casual fashion.
    Can anyone recommend me any good brand that matches my style? I am now very interested in JP Marcellino design. However they are too expensive too me. I can only afford somewhere in $500's range.

Thank you.

11. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

Kill spencer might be too "fashunz" but their leather goods are well made and well priced

12. guitar2013

guitar2013 Well-Known Member

Thanks for your feedback.

I am also interested in this Bosca. It also represents my leather bag preference. Does anyone know any brands that make bags like this? And by the way, what do you think about this Bosca bag? (Price, Leather Quality)
    http://www.zappos.com/bosca-old-leather-collection-partners-brief-cognac-leather

13. ssmith15

ssmith15 Member

Hey all,

I'm looking for a pair of grey and/or black sweatpants to use at the gym. In particular, I'm looking for a pair that aren't too slim or too baggy, and that especially aren't "saggy" around the butt. I'm also looking to not spend more than $120.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated

14. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Senior member

Reigning Champ?

15. .Impulsv

.Impulsv Senior member

Can a shoe be too expensive for a wardrobe?

I really have my heart set on a pair of Alden LHS in #8 shell, but they'd be the most expensive article of clothing I own. This would be over a Ludlow suit, a SuitSupply suit, and a ~$300 blazer. I already have a pair of black AEs captoes to wear for formal occasions, so this would be my first nice, general shoe.

16. ManofKent

ManofKent Senior member

Decent shoes will always look good with a suit.

17. hikero

hikero New Member

Can you guys tell what kind jeans are these? where I can get them from?
    or something similar but same color

[​IMG]

18. Bortelli

Bortelli Senior member

Try asos for sweatpants. I believe they have a regular fit.

19. ridethecliche

ridethecliche Senior member

Can't tell for certain, but those look like cords or khaki colored jeans. Levi's makes them as does just about everyone. Shouldn't be hard to find.

20. Admin321

Admin321 New Member

Last edited: May 4, 2014