1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mfais, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Senior member

recommend me unlined blazers w/ slim lapels plz

2. some_guy

some_guy Member

13 converse are a touch too small, and other than that, I am basically stuck with black traditional converse. They are fine, but I really want something that is all dark, I am not crazy about the white toe and sole. My last resort is these : http://www.shoes.com/ProductImages/Shoes_iAEC1077736.jpg

3. ridethecliche

ridethecliche Senior member

I thought they had all black sneakers? Also thought they had all black leather sneakers.

4. ridethecliche

While that's not a huge amount I think it's plenty decent to work with. Do you have a nordy's rack near you? Some great deals to be had there. You can also find a few NWT things on ebay for that price.

I saw some naked and famous jeans at some pretty great prices recently both online and in store.

5. neilz4

neilz4 Well-Known Member

Red Wing Amsterdam has released the SS14 Postman and I want to know: when will these release in the US?

6. jph91

jph91 New Member

I'm looking at picking up an Uncle Blue Fjallraven Greeland jacket and was wondering about sizing. I'm 5'10" and about 180lbs, fairly large chested with average shoulders. I was considering a medium. I've read some reviews that claim that the sleeves are extremely long, while others say that they're average. If anyone who owns one could please give me some sizing info, I'd appreciate it.

7. blacksamurai30

blacksamurai30 Well-Known Member

I was recently invited to a wedding this summer on July 4th weekend in DC. The attire is black tie for the first day and business casual for the second. I was wondering if between midnight blue and black, which one I should be looking to roll with. Im interested in the dark navy, but I'm not sure if it would be appropriate for the occasion. Also if anyone has any color/material ideas for the business casual that would be great too. Thanks again SF!

8. Swagged

Swagged Well-Known Member

I just purchased the trucker denim jacket by Levi, in a size small, my question is when I extend my arms directly forward away from my chest, the the sleeves stop three inches before my wrist, would that make the jacket too small or is that a normal length? If I get a medium, would the length of the sleeves be longer?

Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
  9. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

How often will you walk like that? Judge the sleeve length by how it looks with your arms hanging down naturally.

1 person likes this.
  10. whipstitch

whipstitch Well-Known Member

1. How can I add a sig?
    2. Is it improper for me to add a link to my shop in my sig?
    3. Is it improper for me to post items from my shop in the buying and selling forum?
    Thanks
    -Joe

11. Kensington

Kensington Senior member

Click your username and the upper right hand corner and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.

It's not improper to do either of those things. It's frowned upon to try and sell things in areas other than the selling section.

12. whipstitch

Okay, cool - thank you.

I should have specified, It says "You're not permitted to edit your signature." Is that just because I'm new and have to wait a couple weeks?

13. Kensington

Kensington Senior member

Oh, I wasn't aware of the signature requirement for new users. I assume you have to wait or have a certain number of posts.

14. whipstitch

Probably. I'm in no rush. Thanks for your help

15. Fabriziox1

Fabriziox1 Member

16. 4frnt

4frnt Well-Known Member

HELP! I just spilled oily salad dressing on my light brown leather loafers. What's the best solution to remove this dark spot?

17. ridethecliche

18. ridethecliche

Cobbler asap.

19. click here

click here Senior member

Anyone here familar with Il Bisonte leather? Are they worth the price? I remembered visiting their Rome store and their leathers products look quite nice. Looking to purchase a new wallet or a bag.

20. Fabriziox1

Fabriziox1 Member

I wasn't going to buy those specific ones, they were the same color as the ones I was going to buy though.
    I'm pretty new to style overall though so can you provide some examples of these being used in casual ware? say just going out to eat/ get something to drink etc