1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mfais, Jan 22, 2010.

1. illbearound

illbearound Member

Thank you - the Epaulet was exactly what I was looking for. The real question now is: Canvas Clay, Canvas Pumice or Canvas Khaki?

If you had to pick only which would it be?

What about two?

2. jmaudi0

jmaudi0 Senior member

for casual wear i would probably go with Clay but i'm sure your wardrobe is different. i dunno what you're looking for.

3. illbearound

illbearound Member

I honestly do not know. I only recently started caring about the way I dressed back in August of 2013. That being said, my wardrobe is pretty lean, and am only now looking for spring/summer items. I have a few items already (some of which are spill overs from F/W). Bear in mind that I work a 9 to 5 office job M - F that requires slacks, a shirt, and tie all year round (can wear polos when it's really hot out though) so the below clothes are for weekends, days off, and weeknights only. This can also be anything from hanging out with friends to family gatherings, block parties, ect.

S/S Warobe So Far - maybe some items don't belong?

One set of jeans- Sugar Care 2009

Four Brooks Brothers Polo Shirts - Black, Red, White, Blue

Emerson Plaid BD

Light Blue OXBD

Blue Gingham BD

Misc T-Shirts - White, Blue, Gray

White Jack Purcells

Taupe Bucks

Gray New Balance 998

J Crew Chino Shorts - Khaki, Navy, Gray

That's it! I'm still lost at to what is missing but the one thing I know I need are chinos.

4. Che Santiago

Che Santiago New Member

Im new here and im just looking for advice to a scarf i have. Its a ACNE Bills Scarf Pale blue the picture is below. Its worth about $230 and i dont wear it and i could use the cash so im looking to sell it and im wondering where would be the best place to sell it because honestly its not my style. If you can help that would be great. Thank you [​IMG]

5. kloss

kloss Senior member

How is the fit and quality of Neil Barrett blazers? TTS?

6. timk

timk Member

I am looking for t-shirts that i can wear under my cardigans and hoodies etc.
    I really like the ones Spacepope is wearing all the time:
    [​IMG]

What is a good brand that sells this kind of tees in a lot of different colors?

7. futuresailors

futuresailors Senior member

All the NB stuff I've handled has been TTS and the quality was at least on par with other brands on that tier (Raf, Drie, KVA etc). Wish he'd cut it out with that ticket pocket though.

1 person likes this.
  8. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Senior member

What's a good budget laptop with a highly functional keyboard? Or the ability to attach to a real keyboard?

9. jerryberry

jerryberry Member

So i bought some unbranded denim in the skinny fit and i was not aware of the 36 in. inseams. I am only about 5 ft 6 so i highly doubt stacking is really an option here. i've also read that hemming should not be done until after the first wash. if i were to cuff like so, do the cuffs look too thick?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
  10. jmaudi0

jmaudi0 Senior member

you can hem at any time. just be aware the inseam my shrink a bit when they do get washed finally so you may want to leave a little extra length. (maybe an inch or so max if they are sanforized which i'm pretty sure Unbranded's are).

11. Distorbiant

recommend me a brand for black blazers/suits i can wear with t's

12. futuresailors

futuresailors Senior member

Isn't that Margiela's thing?

1 person likes this.
  13. kloss

kloss Senior member

any laptop with a USB port can be attached to a USB keyboard

1 person likes this.
  14. Distorbiant

Oh sweet. What's a price I should shoot for if I just need a laptop for word processing/internet browsing? Like, highly functional and not sluggish.

15. MentalloMystery

MentalloMystery New Member

Looking for a black zip-up jacket with a button top. Unfortunately, the one I was looking for is currently out of stock. Here's a picture.

[​IMG]

Thanks in advance.

16. aznorazizul

aznorazizul Member

I thinks a great choice this season...Anyone can pull off this look. But go for a recognizable brands to ensure quality. Its an experience thing.

17. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

That style of jacket is a harrington. Google it and you should find some results for sale.

18. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

hey folks, any places that make some decent thermals at a nominal price? i like uniqlo but they don't have anything in stock atm, i'd appreciate some ideas :D

19. Kensington

Kensington Senior member

LL Bean. They've got all different weight/warmths and are pretty cheap. There are always coupon codes and free shipping.

20. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

thanks man, i'll check them, i was told h&m as well...