1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mfais, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Jabonator

Jabonator Senior member

I've got a pair of grey stretch jeans from Cheap Monday. Really like 'em.

2. jakeypotato

jakeypotato Senior member

I'm looking for minimalist suede sneakers, stuff like common projects (simple design), but for less than $100. Anyone know any?

3. InHocSignio

InHocSignio Senior member

Adidas x TheSoloist; some models by Clae, probably lots of Vans OffTheWall stuff.

2 people like this.
  4. Ackord02

Ackord02 Senior member

Could anyone id model or collection of this RAF jacket ?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. sean anon

sean anon Senior member

6. Jokerman

Jokerman Senior member

Can anyone reccomened a place to find henleys that come in XS and fit like the American Apparel baby thermal henley? Thanks for the help!

7. puzzl

puzzl New Member

Can anyone help identify this sweater and/or tell me where I can buy it, or something close?

[​IMG]

8. AAJJLLPP

AAJJLLPP Senior member

^ Are you trolling? Or do you actually want that sweater, its ugly IMO. The popped collar and fedora in the photo says alot...

9. jpsoc

jpsoc New Member

Hey everyone - can anybody please tell me anything about this jacket so that I may find it, or even tell me where I can find it?
    A brand name or anything would be great! Thank you!

P.S the guy on the far right is Timomatic.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

Sorry if this is he wrong thread (is there a B&S issues thread?):

I sold a coat to someone in Taiwan. Shipped via USPS Priority. 3 weeks to the day and it hasn't arrived. Buyer has been very patient & we've exchanged emails. Now he's asking for his money back. What's the protocol? I've bought & sold a ton here & eBay and thankfully never run into this...

Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
  11. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

Sorry to hear about that Oboy. I don't think USPS priority has delivery confirmation for overseas shipments at least when I checked. Unless you got delivery confirmation and the jacket was marked as delivered or you got insurance on the item and can then go after the shipping company for the cost then I think you will probably take the loss or at least most of it. On ebay the seller is responsible for it.

For that reason I only sell stuff here in the US and always get delivery confirmation except for 1 time when I sold something international. If you do that, make them pay for a shipping method with delivery confirmation or make it clear that you are not responsible for any delivery issues if they choose not to pay for shipping insurance or shipping with delivery confirmation.

12. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Senior member

If an item is over $250 you need to get a signature for it to count for seller protection, too. Which is impossible internationally.
    Which is why I never se

13. crosswound

crosswound Senior member

You gotta cover yourself man you always make them pay for tracking i have sold a lot international it has always come down to the guy paying for usps express or paying as friends/family. You got to remember scammers came in all forms when it is international.

That or sometimes if its canada and not over 4lbs just adding registered mail they can track it no problem.

14. Ackord02

Ackord02 Senior member

Im looking to purchase a pair of Ysl sneakers and wondering about the sizing,
    tts, large/small - shoes in question:
    [​IMG]

15. puzzl

puzzl New Member

I like the sweater, and I've been having trouble tracking it down. Is it really necessary to chastise me?

16. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

Thanks all. We'll see what happens here.

17. volchok

volchok Senior member

Does anyone know the brand of this sweater ?[​IMG]

18. J BAILEY

J BAILEY Senior member

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
  19. 850csi

850csi Senior member

Should I keep these shoes or get rid of them?

[​IMG]

20. brassmonkey

brassmonkey Member

First post. I've been looking for these shoes for 3+ years since I saw them in a GQ back in Winter 2010. I've even emailed Sperry customer service a few times with no cigar. I'm talking about the bottom shoe, in green. Any idea on the particular style and color? Many thanks.

[​IMG]

Close up:

[​IMG]