1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mfais, Jan 22, 2010.

1. volchok

volchok Senior member

Are these the Persol 3055S 108/58

[​IMG]

Or the Persol 3055S 985/57

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 8, 2013
  2. mr usneun

mr usneun Senior member

3. turkeyschmitt

turkeyschmitt Active Member

I'm trying to decide which colour I should get the SNS Herning Stark in - my options are navy, black, and grey melange. The black seems the least appealing.

Also, as far as I know, its the 'new' fit. Which size should I get? I'm 189cm tall, and weigh around 75kg. I usually wear either a 46 or a 48 in tops and outerwear.

Thank you!

4. stevent

stevent Senior member

Saturdays is nice or Our Legacy

Those don't sound like new fit colors

5. Lokani

Lokani Active Member

Anyone know how UNIS gio regular or skinny fit compared to Jcrew Urban slim?

6. drunkguy

drunkguy New Member

I am from a tropical area and I want to ask if boots like white's semi-dress, RW GT, or wolverine 1000 miles can actually be worn at a place with tropical climate. I am sure chukka boots or desert boots can be used for this purpose but I want to know if those boots I mentioned can be used in warmer weather.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2013
  7. mr usneun

mr usneun Senior member

Been to Sicily last week with my Stacy Adams boots. As long as you tighten them really hard to your feet (if you can say so) it works and you actually don't get sweaty feet.
    It had 28°C and I used a levis jeans in black, my boots and a tee shirt.

1 person likes this.
  8. docka

docka Senior member

How's the overall fit? this is a casual shirt.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 9, 2013
  9. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

10. InHocSignio

InHocSignio Senior member

Repeat question, crosspost from a different thread: Does anyone have a SSENSE customer service email ('blah" @ssense.com) I can directly email through? I still cannot create an account there.

11. dwingoon

dwingoon Member

Does anyone know if there are any oxfords or shirts with a similar fit to the Naked and Famous SlimShirt? I have their SlimShirt Wine Oxford and it fits fantastic, the material is great, it's just that their hard to find. Any other brands because the J. Crew slim oxfords are too big for me in the arms.

12. drunkguy

drunkguy New Member

Mr usneun - thanks for the answer. I really appreciate it.

13. notthisway

notthisway Active Member

Have you tried uniqlo slim oxford? It's cheap too ($30)

14. Bortelli

Bortelli Senior member

For a casual shirt, thats a pretty good fit. Although the sleeves are kibda short, but maybe that's just the pose/angle. I would choose something with some pattern, like grid or gingham, with the same color you have :).

15. dwingoon

dwingoon Member

how does it fit in the arms because even though a lot of shirts, even though they fit in the chest and waist will still look baggy in the arms. I'm reading the OCBD post by PutThisOn and they seem to recommend Kamakura or BB. What do you think

16. Xancatrius

Xancatrius Senior member

I'm really not quite sure how to describe it, but does anyone know where i can get a very thin jacket(?) like this?

http://antonioli.eu/en/products/21320-balmain-sweater?gen=men

I
    'm thinking in linen though, and buttons instead of a zip, and wrinkled. I don't want it to be very structured. Somehow the words Rustic Japan seem to come up in my head when I try to describe it.

17. notthisway

notthisway Active Member

You might want to measure the arm of your n&f shirt and compare it with the measurements at uniqlo's site. www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-oxford-slim-fit-long-sleeve-shirt/076081-62-002

I don't know about BB or Kamakura. You can probably get some measurement of them if you do enough researching.

18. Salamanca

Salamanca New Member

Where can I buy this shirt (in the UK)?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

19. jmart154

jmart154 Senior member

edit

Last edited: Jul 10, 2013
  20. Lurking

Lurking Member

maybe a silly question but is there such a thing as a database / resource guide that compiles how heavily certain brands will eventually discount their items.

ie. A J Crew chino pant that starts at $75 could be discounted by xxx% max during their biggest sales of the year

Or put another way - which brands heavily discount later vs which have more sticky pricing