1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mfais, Jan 22, 2010.

1. InHocSignio

InHocSignio Senior member

I am looking for a white and navy pindot shirt. To be clearer: I am looking for a white shirt with navy pindots, not a navy shirt with white pindots, which puzzingly lots of different, trustworthy shirt brands have produced in lieu of the former. The inspiration for what I want, from an auction I am continually cursing myself for losing on Ebay, is this Unis Felix shirt:

[​IMG]

I was checking up on Unis just a day ago and saw that they had at least one on sale in Medium but I'm guessing it was instacopped by someone else today. That kind of popularity means I'm never going to get one from the source, as I can't afford any of Unis goods full retail.

Any substitutes for this pattern of shirt anyone can recommend, or seen anywhere?

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  2. InHocSignio

accidental duplicate

3. greyweather

greyweather Member

Maybe not quite what you're looking for but worth checking out?
    http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/made-for-all/men-print-long-sleeve-shirt/075824-09-007
    http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/made-for-all/men-print-long-sleeve-shirt/075825-14-004

4. muziq925

muziq925 Senior member

Any suggestions for slim, unstructured blazers similar to barena or Boglioli?

5. t3hg0suazn

t3hg0suazn Senior member

6. sparrow

sparrow Senior member

while not the ideal solution have you thought about adding the details yourself?
    Its almost like the ultimate DIY project.
    If done correctly I think it can turn out pretty nice.
    from the pic the pattern doesnt look intricate, just dots, so you could do it. relaly slowly but why not?
    try it on a beater

7. insomb

insomb Senior member

:censored: now they sold out of my size. i'm never advertising what i'm shopping for again.

8. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

For a cheap version you can get Uniqlo: http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/made-for-all/men-print-long-sleeve-shirt/075824-09-007 The dots are black though. This other one isn't really dots but its blue. http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/made-for-all/men-print-long-sleeve-shirt/075825-14-004

9. InHocSignio

Wow, thanks for the quick find. Question: have you seen any of these shirts yourself? Any idea how they fit/look? I haven't availed myself of Uniqlo's shirting options yet even though I've been trying to cop a slim oxford since forever...

10. insomb

insomb Senior member

11. canstyleace

canstyleace Senior member

Pretty much need to size up on all R&B jackets/coats, even some knits.

12. htrieu

htrieu Senior member

Looking for a beanie, under $40. Preferably a neutral color that I can rock with anything. Recommendations?

13. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

I haven't. You should ask in the uniqlo thread.

14. hoodyear

hoodyear Senior member

15. Benesyed

Benesyed Senior member

Got a new haircut, decided to try something different. Also thinking about getting the left side shortened a little bit more. Thoughts?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  16. mcfly26

mcfly26 Senior member

really in need of a new range of tees. any suggestions for around 100 dollars max??

17. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

Plain T's: Wings + Horns for more fitted, Acne Limit for more "slutty"

1 person likes this.
  18. ibringdoom98

ibringdoom98 Senior member

Does anyone have experience with dyeing a cotton hoodie black? I ordered a drkshdw scuba hoodie and the boutique sent the wrong color (dark dust). I don't want to deal with an exchange since it was an international order, so I would rather change the color myself or have someone else do it.

19. sridhar3

sridhar3 Senior member

Quote:
    I know it's not the least bit helpful to answering your question, but I'd love to know where you managed to get a hold of one. They seem to be sold out everywhere.

20. ibringdoom98

ibringdoom98 Senior member

From a store called eleonora bonucci . They only had larges, however