• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

Trungtastic

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/Polo-Ralph-Laur...845732?pt=US_CSA_MC_Vests&hash=item20badaa8e4
$(KGrHqMOKikE3HNh955sBN7W5il5MQ~~0_3.JPG
Anyone know where to get a small-timer vest with lapels?

maritimetimetime

Reaction score
Im looking for an oxford shirt but im relatively short/skinny at 5'6"~ and a 34in~ chest. would you guys recommend an XL brooks brothers kids shirt or an XS band of outsiders shirt?

kilgore

Reaction score

Im looking for an oxford shirt but im relatively short/skinny at 5'6"~ and a 34in~ chest. would you guys recommend an XL brooks brothers kids shirt or an XS band of outsiders shirt?

i personally don't like the fit from brooks brothers and i've never owned BoO. but take a look at Epaulet if you're on the hunt for an oxford with a superb fit. got one from them recently and it's seriously one of my favorites right now. :D

kilgore

Reaction score
random noob question: why do people refer to chucks and such as being "large" and to size down 1 or whatever from TTS? i measured my foot on a brannock, and its about an 8 and i fit well into a chucks 8. so to me that sounds like chucks should really be TTS...? just curious because i'm always confused as hell with all these size down/up/TTS recommendations on new shoes.:eh:

JosiahS

Reaction score

random noob question: why do people refer to chucks and such as being "large" and to size down 1 or whatever from TTS? i measured my foot on a brannock, and its about an 8 and i fit well into a chucks 8. so to me that sounds like chucks should really be TTS...? just curious because i'm always confused as hell with all these size down/up/TTS recommendations on new shoes.:eh:

I Second that. Have some chucks, fit TTS.

@everyone: I'm looking for a lightweight, white or off-white, slim fit, casual pant that i can where with Ts, button downs, ect. Under $100 and ideally at the $70 mark.

Achillus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where i can order a money clip with a chain, to attach on the trousers.

Last edited:

maritimetimetime

Reaction score

i personally don't like the fit from brooks brothers and i've never owned BoO. but take a look at Epaulet if you're on the hunt for an oxford with a superb fit. got one from them recently and it's seriously one of my favorites right now. :D

epaulets are a bit too long for me

BaronVonBishop

Reaction score
Need some sources for tall-sized outerwear that doesn't look like crap, few people seem to make jackets for really tall, slim men.

Alternative ideas are welcome as well.

sandwitches

Reaction score
Hey guys, newbie here...I'm having a hard time finding navy slim-fit chinos in my size. JCrew and LEC have my size but not in navy (though I did order some khaki chinos from LEC just a minute ago...fingers crossed they fit)...any help? I'm a broke college student so I'd like to keep them under $50/pair if at all possible. Thanks!!

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So on the new B&S thread, am I able to sell multiple items in one single thread? Or do I have to make a separate thread for each item? Can I sell several items as a group?

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Individual items unless they are under $25/per

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads