Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mfais, Jan 22, 2010.

1. liq2

liq2 Active Member

matching 101, but for some reason a little stumped.

Can i wear dark gray jeans with dark brown shoes and dark brown belt?

2. kampsy.

kampsy. New Member

Quick question, Thinking of buying a Commes Des Garcon Shirt ,
    Usually a small in Other shirts, Should I size up or stick TTS in CDG ?
    Thanks

3. johnH123

johnH123 Senior member

I'm really really torn between both of those bags... Maybe I'll get the Duluth and the GR2... I don't have any big backpacks anyway.

I don't know what you're planning on using it for, but the GR2 is pretty big. If it's just for school shit, I'd say go with the GR1 or, probably even more suitable, the new radio ruck.

4. lemmywinks

lemmywinks Senior member

What I meant was that I'd get the Duluth for school and then get the GR2 for when I go backpacking... something I really want to do in the next couple of years.

5. Louis XIV

Louis XIV Senior member

Last edited: Oct 15, 2011

6. Jacob_G

Jacob_G Senior member

ok, got into a fight and got quite some bloodstains over my black dior 19cm and white painted mmm gats. the bloodstains on my diors look pretty epic but i guess it would disgust most people [​IMG]. So my question is how do I best clean the jeans and gats (wore the jeans only 10x, so i dont really want to wash already) [​IMG].

7. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Senior member

Oxyclean spray is beast on blood stains. Def test it on an unseen area first, since I haven't used it on raw denim before (just other cotton pants), but it will knock out a bunch of the blood before the garment even hits the washer.

You can also use salt, which might absorb some of the blood. haven't tried this method tough.

Also, you got in a fight? Really? Come on dude

8. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

Why be worried about rolling with a little fight blood on your black jeans. are they fucking soaked in your enemy's blood from top to bottom?

9. irgvn

irgvn New Member

10. johnH123

johnH123 Senior member

What I meant was that I'd get the Duluth for school and then get the GR2 for when I go backpacking... something I really want to do in the next couple of years.

Gotcha. Good choices then. I'd personally prefer a messenger bag (think Filson) for school, but when I was at uni I only carried a notebook and occasionally a laptop to class (as well as your basic daily items). At most I'd only have to bring a textbook or two on any given day. To each their own.

11. malcolm4819

malcolm4819 Senior member

[​IMG]
    Looking for a stripe oxford similar to this. Slim fitting and in either black, light grey, or blue stripes?

12. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

[​IMG]

Looking for a stripe oxford similar to this. Slim fitting and in either black, light grey, or blue stripes?

these were recently released

13. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

hey guise, noob here. Wanted to know if you have any thoughts on these:

(I usually don't like hoodies, but this one seems nice)
    http://www.oki-ni.com/mens-tops/tim-...vt/ham0811ivy/

http://www.thecorner.com/item/YOOX/G...creadytowearm3

I love this fujiwara sweater, but the price irks me... I actually don't have much money, so I admit that I would feel a bit guilty/silly spending it on a pretty simple lightweight cotton knit... any reason to convince myself otherwise? : p

th sweater 100% is my say

fujiwara or not, that second link is out there on star trek voyager type levels. pretty ugly imo. 50% off for a reason.

14. jslade

jslade Senior member

Can anyone comment on how APC shoes fit? I'm a size 9.5D on the Brannock device, and was looking at some shoes in a EU42 -- not sure if they'll fit, or if I'll be completely off the mark.

15. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

hey guise, noob here. Wanted to know if you have any thoughts on these: (I usually don't like hoodies, but this one seems nice) http://www.oki-ni.com/mens-tops/tim-...vt/ham0811ivy/ http://www.thecorner.com/item/YOOX/G...creadytowearm3 I love this fujiwara sweater, but the price irks me... I actually don't have much money, so I admit that I would feel a bit guilty/silly spending it on a pretty simple lightweight cotton knit... any reason to convince myself otherwise? : p
    I don't know why oki-ni is giving me a "Service Unavailable" message, but that Fujiwara is pretty damn boring, selling price seems to be moreso the name on the label. TH Redux is generally a favorite though