Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mfais, Jan 22, 2010.

1. linkinwayne

linkinwayne Senior member

What size in MMM GATs am I? I wear a 41 in CP and 8 in DBs and my original GATs are 270.

2. JackTheRipper

JackTheRipper Senior member

Another sizing question.

What's sizing like for Fujiwara sneakers/footwear? Again, I'm 41 in CP and 8 in DBs.

3. ReversoLover

ReversoLover Senior member

Any opinions on Rivieras as a summer shoe? I really don't want to buy sandals...

4. crimpologist

crimpologist Well-Known Member

Any opinions on Rivieras as a summer shoe? I really don't want to buy sandals...

Also interested to know about these. Does anyone know how they run in terms of sizing? up/down 1/0.5 sizes, etc.

5. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

Best blazer sub $700?

6. Jawsh

Jawsh Member

Can anyone recommend a pair of sneakers that is white with a gum sole for under $150? I found a pair of vans at ..........com, but they're sold out and I can't find that style anywhere else.

7. ReversoLover

ReversoLover Senior member

read on a website - don't remember which one, sorry - that said if you're a half size to go down to the nearest whole size. ordered mine yesterday from neiman

8. noob in 89

noob in 89 Senior member

I'm looking to purchase a few polos and need some help.

I own a few Ralph Lauren Classic Fit Mesh Polo shirts in size medium and they fit me very well. However, I was looking for others that fit similar, but cost less. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Zara makes cheaper polo shirts that fit well.

9. DXB

DXB Senior member

Does anyone familiar with CDG stuff feel comfortable speaking to the authenticity of this coat? Its a black vinyl bomber I picked up for cheap from a guy locally, and I'm trying to decide whether to sell it or goodwill it, as I really don't want to unwittingly sell counterfeit items! Tagged as a medium and fits generally like the PLAY tees and such I have, though the tags are a little odd. Anywho, its a black, extremely shiny ( PVC? Nylon?) bomber marked Comme Des Garcons Eau de Parlom, while the tags inside read Comme Des Garcoms, misspelt with an M and marked with a pen. I've provided a link below with pictures to some of the details with the hopes that they will help. http://imageshack.us/g/844/img0331vk.jpg/ Help would be greatly appreciated.

10. three_man

three_man Active Member

Question regarding clothes fit:

How does David Beckham get his jeans to look somewhat baggy/stacked and yet look slim at the same time? Is it altered in the waist or something? If you skim through pics of him on google and fashion forums you'll notice his jeans are loose (with stacking) but slim at the waist. It just looks like the waist is 2 inches smaller than the pant leg itself. Any ideas? Size up and alter waist?

I really like the way Beckham wears bottoms-slim/loose, whereas if you look at Ryan Gosling and Zac Efron, the fit is slim/skinny throughout.

Also

is being tall (i.e 5'11 above) the only way to get your belt to show when your wearing sweaters/jackets/winter wear (not long coats)? I like the look of the belt showing when wearing denim but it seems difficult to pull off during months of wearing jackets etc being only 5'8 height.

11. Hollywars

Hollywars Senior member

Can anyone recommend a pair of sneakers that is white with a gum sole for under $150? I found a pair of vans at ..........com, but they're sold out and I can't find that style anywhere else.
    Surplus GATs can be had for 85$

12. Vaio

Vaio Senior member

[​IMG] Too feminine?

13. Trapp

Trapp Senior member

Worn like that, yes. They should dirty up after a while and look better though.

Does anyone know why all the threads under "my posts" might have been deleted? Everything is wiped out. Is there a fix for that?

14. abcdenim

abcdenim Senior member

Best blazer sub $700?

I'm in love with wings + horn's organic terry blazer.
    It's a good casual cotton blazer that I could see be worn year-round.

On sale ($254) at Roden Gray: http://www.rodengray.com/shop/produc...variantid=4855

15. Gauss17

Gauss17 Senior member

What Rag and Bone jeans model would be equivalent to the Levis 514? The seems like the RB15 is notably slimmer and the RB11 may be wider (but leg opening is also 17"). Anyone have experience with this or know the answer?