• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

stevenvg

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
sufu works on my comp

weird. I tried mozilla and IE and it always shows the error "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage".

the_pole

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RAM1988
Yep, my thinking exactly. I emailed and called them, but they made the excuse that since it's merely a prop item, they have no access to the information. I work for a major public fashion retailer, however, and know that they can get this info pretty damn easily. I figured posting here and sufu would be my second best bet in terms of access to lot of people with relevant knowledge. Any designers that make boots similar to those? I found Varvatos is the closest..

wolverine also has similar style ..worth a look

efujobu

Reaction score
I'm planning on phone ordering a pair of Uniqlo VIntage Chinos...I wear a 32 in JCrew Classic fit chino, do I order the same size?

fraysh161

Reaction score
I bought a really nice Belstaff jacket this winter and the waxing has since completely worn off (its only been 3 months).

Where can I easily and conveniently have it re-waxed??? Is there anywhere in NYC, if possible I want to avoid sending it away for 2 weeks (although if anyone knows about those options, please respond)? Why did the wax wear off so fast?

Thanks for the help

max_r

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

RAM1988

Reaction score
Originally Posted by the_pole
wolverine also has similar style ..worth a look

Yeah I was lookin at the 1000 mile before I saw the gilt ones. Prolly my best bet. Thanks

uvmboi13

Reaction score
I just bought a grey GAP cardigan and I found a blue/gray button up shirt to go online with it...

Would it be weird to wear the two with a dark navy tie and jeans? If not, what type of knot would you suggest for the tie?

What type of wash on the jeans is also suggested? And how about shoes?

I wanna wear it on exam day as I usually dress up for exam days...(Yeah I score better most of the time too)

*College*

Wu Dynasty

Reaction score

Vagran7

Reaction score
I got relatively large amount of black shoe polish on the yellow stitching of my doc martens. What can I do to remove that?

politico

Reaction score
Maui Jim's or Revo's. I've owned the same pair of Maui Jim's since 2003, and it's time for a replacement.

Acerola

Reaction score
Can someone identify this leather jacket, of give me some look-a-like alternatives.

dwc1me.jpg

bg63xj.jpg

ok0sya.jpg

m8gqae.jpg

Roger Mellie

Reaction score
Does any shade of purple go with dark brown boots? I am buying a sweater, but I don't want to buy any dark colours like Navy-blue or grey. There are two shades of purple at uniqlo.

061006_70.jpg

and

061892_73.jpg

I have googled this, but can only find comments from tough guys saying how gay light purple is
boxing[1].gif
so I am still confused. Any ideas?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads