1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mfais, Jan 22, 2010.

1. karmaguy

karmaguy Senior member

anyone have a suggestion on finding margiela wallets on sale?

2. eidolarr

eidolarr Well-Known Member

MMM size zips - true to size, or run large?

3. NaTionS

NaTionS Senior member

I think pretty much any place that stocks margiela has wallets on sale now. ssense, mr porter, yoox, etc...

1 person likes this.
  4. eddiecibrian

eddiecibrian Senior member

are seavees considered ugly or passable? considering copping some from the rack as a going out beater shoe

5. personone

personone Active Member

Possibly, stupid question.

Can button-up sports shirts be considered to be dress shirts? Or am I over thinking this whole thing...

6. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

Do shoes with wooden heels ever get more quiet after wears? or is there any way to silent the,?

Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
  7. AEB A4

AEB A4 Well-Known Member

Can anyone confirm these are legit MMM. I did as many comparisons between the pictures provided and the stock pics from MMM and they look OK. Thanks in advance

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Rover!

Rover! Senior member

Looking for a pair of good quality black/charcoal wool or flannel pants. I was going to get some slim Walts from Epaulet, but I ideally would like something a little less formal and bland. Was thinking Junya or Ann D, does anyone have any other suggestions?

9. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

What is the aesthetic of MMM? What would one call that look?

1 person likes this.
  10. ambivalence

ambivalence Senior member

Kinda off topic...
    But does anyone what there to shop/ where to shop in Osaka Japan?

Looking for places that is easy to find/ locate.. Probably looking for casual shirts, pants/chinos/denim and shoes

11. SpartanUndressed

SpartanUndressed Active Member

I'm looking for a messenger bag (not a briefcase). I already own a Tumi briefcase, but would like something more casual/flexible.

I don't always bring my laptop (macbook air FWIW) with me while traveling/going to work. Would like something that could fit my computer when needed, headphones, and lunch (I'm to old to continue to use grocery bags to carry my lunch in). I like the Jack Spade look, and would like to spend under $1000 (pref much under). Appreciate any suggestions.

12. tiouseman

tiouseman New Member

Does anyone knows where I can find the jacket Wiz is wearing on the picture?

It looks like Levi's but i cant find it on any website. (I'm french)

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

13. confab

confab Well-Known Member

Ernest Alexander makes some nice-looking messenger bags. People who've bought them speak highly of the quality (thread on EA bags).

14. DECEMBER

DECEMBER Senior member

Anyone know what brand/season is this skirt / balloon pant? I don't remember where I found this pic

[​IMG]

15. stevent

stevent Senior member

Jack Spade on Gilt / outlets is usually about $100 or so. eBay also has a bunch of lightly used ones that sell for under $25 a lot of the time.

16. stevent

stevent Senior member

Any difference between USA made and Italy made BoO shirts? I have a few USA made ones from a few seasons back and just got two that are made in Italy from thecorner. Is it made specifically for Europe or something like that?

17. KingJulien

KingJulien Senior member

Are the pants on yoox listed in US sizes (inches) or in EU sizes? I've noticed almost everything is in the 38-42 range... and 32 is 'XXS', according to yoox.

18. steviecakes

steviecakes Senior member

The midsole and stacked leather heel on my shoes have darkened considerably with wear. Would lightly sanding them down to get the natural leather colour back be advisable or should I leave it be? I like the contrast the natural sole/heel has against the black upper.

19. Lionheart Biker

Lionheart Biker Senior member

Where can I buy YSL online? I know about Mr. Porter, luisaviaroma and matches, but I can´t what I´m looking for there. Any other online retailer that carries their stuff?

Thanks in advance.

20. torontobluered

torontobluered Active Member