1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mfais, Jan 22, 2010.

1. 951socal

951socal Senior member

Didin't think of grabbing any since its such a low dollar item but, i guess i'll try listing it for a week or so

-thank you

2. jx7e

jx7e Member

Do Dr. Denim Snap fit true to size or should I go up 1 size? Any comparison to 511 please?

3. flyguy7

flyguy7 Senior member

Any recommendations for a combat boot similar to the CP officer boot. Something in a similar price range would be preferable too, but I'm flexible

4. Kagemusha

Kagemusha Senior member

951-I'm sure somebody would pick that up on here as long as the condition is still good. It's a very popular style.

5. whatever123

whatever123 Senior member

dries van noten pant owners: do most dvn pants come with finished hems?

regarding the dvn shirts, if i need a 22" pit to pit should i go with a 50 or 52 in their button-down dress shirts?

6. Telleur

Telleur Member

How does the APC buy back butler service work? do you have to take your jeans to one of their retail stores?

7. flyguy7

flyguy7 Senior member

Does anyone ever order the same item in two different sizes from an online retailer with good return policies, guaranteeing that one will be returned? I'm sure people do, and I've had such a bad run of sizing issues lately with my own orders I think i have to from now on. Guess I'm just looking for some emotional support

8. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

dries van noten pant owners: do most dvn pants come with finished hems? regarding the dvn shirts, if i need a 22" pit to pit should i go with a 50 or 52 in their button-down dress shirts?
    Dress slacks, no. Others, yes.

9. roryben

roryben Senior member

I want to find some good stores in the UK (particularly London or Bristol), but I can't use the Search function because "UK" is only two characters so won't return any results.

This weekend I found some nice little shops in Covent Garden but really not much to whet my appetite.

Any suggestions? Or, is there a "where can I buy..." thread I've missed?

Thanks

10. linkinwayne

linkinwayne Senior member

What do you want to buy?

11. noob in 89

noob in 89 Senior member

12. roryben

roryben Senior member

What do you want to buy?

Fair question. Hmm. Lots of things really... at the moment, casual shirts, cardigans, shorts. Say, fair quality OCBD for reasonable price for instance. I seem to end up in the same few high-street shops and just would like some inspiration.

Maybe it's also because there are a lot of labels on heavy rotation in here that I never seem to come across in stores in the UK (W+H, common projects, Jcrew etc etc)...?

(inb4 just buy what you like the look of because the label doesn't matter) [​IMG]

13. *#..

*#.. Senior member

Fair question. Hmm. Lots of things really... at the moment, casual shirts, cardigans, shorts. Say, fair quality OCBD for reasonable price for instance. I seem to end up in the same few high-street shops and just would like some inspiration. Maybe it's also because there are a lot of labels on heavy rotation in here that I never seem to come across in stores in the UK (W+H, common projects, Jcrew etc etc)...? (inb4 just buy what you like the look of because the label doesn't matter) [​IMG]
    I research, then post in said brand's respective thread about sizing. For example, if I didn't know what I was in Common Projects, I'd ask others how they fit relative to other things like vans, chucks, or other shoes one may have. You can also email/call the store, asking them for measurements of the p-p, shoulders, length, etc. for shirts. You can usually find someone that has a good idea of how they'll fit on you if there's a designated thread for a brand. Worst case scenario, just buy both sizes and return one if they give full refunds.

14. whatever123

whatever123 Senior member

Dress slacks, no. Others, yes.

50 or 52 yes?

15. kb11235

kb11235 Member

I am looking for a new pair of chinos. I want to buy something that will last, hopefully for around $100 dollars. If it is deemed necessary, and if the following are considered too good to pass up, I would consider spending more.

These are the ones I was looking at from epaulet.