Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mfais, Jan 22, 2010.

1. rrothsch

rrothsch Well-Known Member

I saw that exact same polo at the Bloomingdales in Santa Monica, CA last weekend. Additionally, if you call the Gant store in NY I'm sure they will have it. I think the polo comes in 2 colors, gray and white and is $115

2. dieselman89

dieselman89 Senior member

Is it weird to wear Clark DB's during the summer?

3. shurgen

shurgen Senior member

Is it weird to wear Clark DB's during the summer?

I don't think so. I plan on wearing mine during the summer, and its especially not weird if you're wearing oakwood or taupe or something like that.

I just bought a pair of W+H Dayton Service Boots, what products should I purchase to help condition/polish/w.e the leather? Thanks !

4. Garbage Mouth

Garbage Mouth Senior member

Use obenauf's or some type of mink oil

5. rs5088

rs5088 Well-Known Member

Did they make the dip dye sweatshirt in this charcoal color in the 3/4 sleeve or just the full sleeve? I've seen the stone and coral colors online in the 3/4 but never this one.

[​IMG]

And if they did make it, is there anywhere online I can get it? I'd order the regular and chop off the sleeves but I think the dye ends higher up on the 3/4.

6. netsua

netsua Senior member

Anyone have any experiance with blanc & noir's foorwear? Wondering what thier leather quality is like.

7. eseanyang

eseanyang Senior member

What width should i buy in red wings? Width of my feet is 11cm, length is 26.7cm. I think i am a size 9 in length...not sure though

8. ilxxage

ilxxage New Member

[​IMG] Anyone know what brand & model this is? Movie is from The Mechanic (2011) Edit: IC! Berlin AARO sunglasses

9. Heathcliff

Heathcliff Member

Does anyone know where to find Men's Dita sunglasses in New York City?

10. rebornsoul

rebornsoul Member

has anyone bought from zoovillage.com recently? did your order go through?

11. SLeiber32

SLeiber32 Senior member

I'm in need of a black suit for an event coming up in two or three weeks. I want to order from Thick As Thieves but I'm not sure if they will be able to get it to me in time and if they can't, I'm screwed. Where can I get a nice slim fitting black suit for a reasonable price? The sooner the better so I can get any alterations done before the event. Thanks!

12. Ermac

Ermac Senior member

The crotch in my Nudies blew out. Can I mail them in somewhere to get repaired? I dunno if I trust my tailor.

13. babump

babump Senior member

Can anyone identify these shoes?

[​IMG]

14. *#..

*#.. Senior member

I'm in need of a black suit for an event coming up in two or three weeks. I want to order from Thick As Thieves but I'm not sure if they will be able to get it to me in time and if they can't, I'm screwed. Where can I get a nice slim fitting black suit for a reasonable price? The sooner the better so I can get any alterations done before the event. Thanks!
    Try H&M for a cheap, surprisingly slim-cut suit. I found a 34R dark grey suit with pants for $300; they should have black as well. My shoulders are 17" across, and the fit was slim. If I were to alter mine, I'd say only the sleeves are a tad long.
    The crotch in my Nudies blew out. Can I mail them in somewhere to get repaired? I dunno if I trust my tailor.
    Yeah, self edge did it for me - $20 flat rate + shipping for my dry bones red d slim's. They repaired the crotch, pocket holes, and stitched my leather patch back on. They turn your jeans inside out and stitch back and forth from the inside. The stitching is noticeable from a close distance, but much better than I could do at home. PM the user "kiya" about this. http://www.selfedge.com/denim_repair.php

15. SLeiber32

SLeiber32 Senior member

Try H&M for a cheap, surprisingly slim-cut suit. I found a 34R dark grey suit with pants for $300; they should have black as well. My shoulders are 17" across, and the fit was slim. If I were to alter mine, I'd say only the sleeves are a tad long.

I'll look but the H&Ms in Pittsburgh aren't the best. Thanks for the suggestion though.