• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

1up

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
best-new-patrik-ervell.jpg
can anyone identify the pieces on the guy on the right?

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dying boots black...how much would that run at a cobbler. Also, how competent do they have to be to do it well? Considering these rick combat boots in brown and I might try to get em dyed but I never have been to a cobbler
facepalm.gif

Easter

Reaction score
Why is it called a "Jason Bourne" varsity?

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
dying boots black...how much would that run at a cobbler. Also, how competent do they have to be to do it well? Considering these rick combat boots in brown and I might try to get em dyed but I never have been to a cobbler
facepalm.gif

i was considering dying the damir boots ive got for sale. ill wait until an expert answers your question before i make mine
devil.gif

Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
balenciaga shoes ... do they fit true to size? ie 9 brannock device = 42?
i just read in the baller sneaker thread that the clear soled sneaks run larger than normal. also they are on the same some as cps..

Originally Posted by Easter
Why is it called a "Jason Bourne" varsity?

username on superfuture. dude was the first to get it. has nothing to do with the movie lol. thats my understanding.

flyindarkness

Reaction score
^^ it's alright, unless you really want a red leather, i would say get a different color.
kind of looks like converse by JV red one.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good cobbler in NYC? I was unhappy with the work of my previous cobbler.

S-Town

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nahneun
Anyone know of a good cobbler in NYC? I was unhappy with the work of my previous cobbler.

Ever heard the song "The Cobbler" by Joy Electric? Underated song; underated artist. Unfortunately, I can't help with the actual cobbler question.

drum

Reaction score
Shoulders look ok to me. Take a picture of more than just your upper body if you want people to look at how it fits, the sleeves might be hanging past your knuckles for all we know.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads