Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mfais, Jan 22, 2010.

1. twenty-three

twenty-three Member

Can anyone id these shoes? [​IMG]
    Buttero

2. xCrunchx

xCrunchx Senior member

If I am size 10.5 in Chuck Taylors what would I be in Allen Edmonds Park Avenues.

3. Rankiz

Rankiz Senior member

My foot is approximately 25,5cm long, which is exactly size 41 after the International shoe size chart.. What size would I need to buy when purchasing Sebago docksides and Arlington from the US?

4. Seatbelts_

Seatbelts_ Senior member

I have some raw denim that have 2 holes on the seat. They have only been cold soaked twice. Before I repair them, should I wash them? They are pretty dirty but I'm not sure a wash would help the holes.

5. jhe0417

jhe0417 Senior member

I recently sold a pair of W+H boots to a buyer in Canada, and since the item sold for more than $250, PayPal policy requires that I obtain a signature.

I got a quote today from FedEx, and the cost of shipping it to his residence in Ontario is prohibitively expensive (around $80) in comparison to how much it would cost just shipping via USPS.

What do I do in this kind of situation? To be fully protected, I require a signature, but an $80 shipping cost is just a hard pill to swallow. Any advice here?

6. jimmyfingers

jimmyfingers Senior member

Its going to be much cheaper than fed ex. USPS will probably be around 40 to Candada with the serivces you want

7. sdx

sdx Well-Known Member

How's the fit on this jacket?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Logan

Logan Senior member

Is it possible to get a leather coat altered? Mine is a good length but could be taken in a little at the sides. Can it be done?

9. jhe0417

jhe0417 Senior member

Its going to be much cheaper than fed ex. USPS will probably be around 40 to Candada with the serivces you want
    Is it possible to get Signature Confirmation on international packages, though?

10. Rover!

Rover! Senior member

^^ Yes, but it won't be cheap. Make sure you take it to someone reputable/experienced.

11. JMSBNSN

JMSBNSN Senior member

Would it be a style faux pas to wear a casual jacket and pants that are the same color? (In my case, khaki harrington with khaki pants) And if so, should I buy a darker khaki harrington? Or would that also be a bad look?

12. commodorewheeler

commodorewheeler Senior member

I recently sold a pair of W+H boots to a buyer in Canada, and since the item sold for more than $250, PayPal policy requires that I obtain a signature.

I got a quote today from FedEx, and the cost of shipping it to his residence in Ontario is prohibitively expensive (around $80) in comparison to how much it would cost just shipping via USPS.

What do I do in this kind of situation? To be fully protected, I require a signature, but an $80 shipping cost is just a hard pill to swallow. Any advice here?

Is it possible to get Signature Confirmation on international packages, though?

I'm not sure if the regular domestic Signature Confirmation can be used on international packages, but if you use Express Mail International for USPS, I'm pretty sure that requires a signature upon delivery.

13. conador

conador Member

Not too many Diors pop up on sufu or sf, where could I lurk for some?

14. Abondance

Abondance New Member

15. Mbrand

Mbrand Well-Known Member

How much are the Russell Oxfords at Nepenthes NY ?