• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

twenty-three

Reaction score
Originally Posted by imightbechad
Can anyone id these shoes?
tumblr_lgthzwJeEk1qau50i.jpg

Buttero

xCrunchx

Reaction score
If I am size 10.5 in Chuck Taylors what would I be in Allen Edmonds Park Avenues.

jhe0417

Reaction score
I recently sold a pair of W+H boots to a buyer in Canada, and since the item sold for more than $250, PayPal policy requires that I obtain a signature.

I got a quote today from FedEx, and the cost of shipping it to his residence in Ontario is prohibitively expensive (around $80) in comparison to how much it would cost just shipping via USPS.

What do I do in this kind of situation? To be fully protected, I require a signature, but an $80 shipping cost is just a hard pill to swallow. Any advice here?

jimmyfingers

Reaction score
Its going to be much cheaper than fed ex. USPS will probably be around 40 to Candada with the serivces you want

Logan

Reaction score
Is it possible to get a leather coat altered? Mine is a good length but could be taken in a little at the sides. Can it be done?

JMSBNSN

Reaction score
Would it be a style faux pas to wear a casual jacket and pants that are the same color? (In my case, khaki harrington with khaki pants) And if so, should I buy a darker khaki harrington? Or would that also be a bad look?

commodorewheeler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jhe0417
I recently sold a pair of W+H boots to a buyer in Canada, and since the item sold for more than $250, PayPal policy requires that I obtain a signature.

I got a quote today from FedEx, and the cost of shipping it to his residence in Ontario is prohibitively expensive (around $80) in comparison to how much it would cost just shipping via USPS.

What do I do in this kind of situation? To be fully protected, I require a signature, but an $80 shipping cost is just a hard pill to swallow. Any advice here?

Originally Posted by jhe0417
Is it possible to get Signature Confirmation on international packages, though?

I'm not sure if the regular domestic Signature Confirmation can be used on international packages, but if you use Express Mail International for USPS, I'm pretty sure that requires a signature upon delivery.

conador

Reaction score
Not too many Diors pop up on sufu or sf, where could I lurk for some?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics