• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

Reaction score
what buttonup is Nil wearing in this pic?

WorldChampions.jpg

ToJ
Giuliano Fujiwara
RRL
W+H
Paul Smith

is it the Fujiwara or W+H?

Egert

Reaction score
What's the style of this shirt called? And who makes something similar? It's a seller on ebay, who doesn't sell the shirt separately nor ships to where I live
frown.gif

shirt.jpg

Schpacko

Reaction score
WTF. Am i marsupialed? I wear a 31 in APC NS, which fit pretty snug but not too tight. So, i assumed my true waist size would be around 33, but when e measure it (exactly where i usually wear my belt, right?) whitout clothes, i get 92cm which is about 36 inches. LOL? When i measure my worn in belts, they're all about 95cm, more than 37 inches.
I actually wanted to order one of those super thick N&F belts, but now i dont know what size to order.
Any suggestions?

Oasis

Reaction score
Anyone have a hypebeast account and willing to PM a seller for me? There's something on BS I want to robokop but registrations are closed.

Help a brother out.

commodorewheeler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Oasis
Anyone have a hypebeast account and willing to PM a seller for me? There's something on BS I want to robokop but registrations are closed.

Help a brother out.

I'll do it for you. PM me your email address and the seller's name and item, plus a link to his sale page, and I'll try to have him get in touch with you.

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx
these came in today.
keep? or return?

Those look great, keep them if they fit you.

Originally Posted by Egert
shirt.jpg

That's not a specific style of shirt, that's just one shirt one group of people made. I can't imagine there are many others like it, sorry dog.

brimley

Reaction score
Originally Posted by uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx
what buttonup is Nil wearing in this pic?

WorldChampions.jpg

ToJ
Giuliano Fujiwara
RRL
W+H
Paul Smith

is it the Fujiwara or W+H?

You could always PM, but 95% sure that's RRL.

Originally Posted by Schpacko
WTF. Am i marsupialed? I wear a 31 in APC NS, which fit pretty snug but not too tight. So, i assumed my true waist size would be around 33, but when e measure it (exactly where i usually wear my belt, right?) whitout clothes, i get 92cm which is about 36 inches. LOL? When i measure my worn in belts, they're all about 95cm, more than 37 inches.
I actually wanted to order one of those super thick N&F belts, but now i dont know what size to order.
Any suggestions?

Those numbers sound right. Your true waist is up around your belly button, you wear jeans on your hips. Do you normally wear a 33 jean? Belt sizing varies but people generally go normal pants size + 2.

Oasis

Reaction score
Originally Posted by commodorewheeler
I'll do it for you. PM me your email address and the seller's name and item, plus a link to his sale page, and I'll try to have him get in touch with you.

Thanks very much for the offer. Managed to get someone else to do it in the meantime and have koped what I wanted.

commodorewheeler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Oasis
Thanks very much for the offer. Managed to get someone else to do it in the meantime and have koped what I wanted.

Cool, glad to hear it.

uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

Reaction score
re: the distressed CP officer boots, should i be applying any conditioner/water proofing products on the boot? i'm flying to ny in a couple hours and worried what the best way to take care of shoes are. these are my first pair of god tier/baller shoes and i want to treat them nice

undertow

Reaction score
Originally Posted by undertow
Can anyone ID this shirt?
Cristiano-Ronaldo-61.jpg

Or even a similar mode and/or the name of that particular cut/style? It'd be greatly appreciated

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Still wondering what hive mind thinks of those J. Crew leather upper/rubber sole loafers made in Italy... Tried asking the should I cop thread; peeps thought I was trollin'.
facepalm.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads