Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mfais, Jan 22, 2010.

1. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

lols, good luck[​IMG]

2. Roxstar

Roxstar Senior member

does anyone know what size a 0 fits for these nonnative dwell trainers [​IMG]

3. BaronVonBishop

BaronVonBishop Well-Known Member

Quick Leather Care question. Just received a pair of Tremont's by Sebago in black. They fit pretty well, although I would recommend getting a half size smaller for sure if you're interested, I didn't have that option because there's no 12.5 Anyway, I'm wondering how to care for the leather because it's a Matte finish, not a shiny one. Also wondering if water proofing is recommended or whether it'll put a finish on the leather that I'm not anticipating. Thanks in advance.

4. jhoge

jhoge Member

Anyone know where I can get a nice wallet rein that isn't too expensive? So much as I'd like to buy a $150 one from Self Edge, I'm not sure if I can justify it.

5. S-Town

S-Town Senior member

Anyone know where I can get a nice wallet rein that isn't too expensive? So much as I'd like to buy a $150 one from Self Edge, I'm not sure if I can justify it.

Check out Corter Leather. He has nice braided and strap ones for a nice price. Also, there is Leather Goods Connection. Also a nice price.

6. Chico Dusty

Chico Dusty Active Member

Does anyone know when Post Overalls S/S 11 is dropping?

Really interested in some of the prints of I've seen and hoping they're on shorts.

[​IMG]

7. Guus

Guus Senior member

Where can I get a decent Blue(Traditional blue, not navy) v-neck sweater? Want to wear over a shirt and tie. Preferably made of cotton or something suitable for the spring.

8. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

this guy has a following ... might be worth it to check him out. i know nothing about wallet chains tho

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk...d.php?t=249719

9. PersonalJesus

PersonalJesus Senior member

could someone explain to me the tendency of young asian men, in asian countries particularly, to be considerably more well dressed (streetwear) than their western counter parts? attention to detail, cohesiveness, clean designs yada yada... I'm looking for some general cultural / economic factors aside from the obvious "cause they care more".

10. dasai

dasai Senior member

could someone explain to me the tendency of young asian men, in asian countries particularly, to be considerably more well dressed (streetwear) than their western counter parts? attention to detail, cohesiveness, clean designs yada yada... I'm looking for some general cultural / economic factors aside from the obvious "cause they care more".
    It depends on who you're looking at. There are plenty of young Japanese men who dress as badly as Americans their age... they're just (generally) not morbidly obese to compound the problem.

11. Creamy

Creamy Member

is it acceptable to wear black skinny jeans with black oxford shoes on a night out?

12. danielheard

danielheard New Member

Right.
    This is a cap worn by Neil Armstrong. It's amazing.
    [​IMG]

What we already know: It has a three panel constuction and was possibly made by New Era exclusively for the Apollo missions. New Era currently does not make this kind of three panel fitted 3-panel baseball cap.

THE QUESTION: Who makes this style of cap and where can I buy it?

More pictures and info can be found here.

Thanks.

13. Makeshift_Robot

Makeshift_Robot Senior member

is it acceptable to wear black skinny jeans with black oxford shoes on a night out?

If the oxfords aren't too chunk, and the textures don't clash, go for it.

Right.
    This is a cap worn by Neil Armstrong. It's amazing.

No, don't do it. Buzz Aldrin was/is cooler anyway. Hat is ugly.

14. 8bpc

8bpc Senior member

Anyone know of a shop that has the Acne Hex Cash in stock and on sale (31x34)? I'm not having any luck finding them. Already check some shops - revolve doesn't have them, tobi is sold out, acne web shop is full price). Any other ideas?

15. uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx Senior member

had a quick question regarding slim straight fits with jeans.

regarding these fits, are they acceptable? i sized down for eternals, and it looks similar. feedback i've gotten was that it's too tight.

why does it look odd on the first two attachments, but fine in the other three?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]