Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mfais, Jan 22, 2010.

1. coaster

coaster Member

So I found a pair of True Religion jeans in my closet today I've worn maybe twice… Would it be acceptable to wear these out sometime or just to class? They're not distressed. They are a nice dark blue allover with light white stitching. Not overly gaudy, other than the obnoxious pockets on the back. I believe they are called the "Ricky" model. **Also, I found a pair of stone-washed, light colored Lucky jeans in my closet as well. Are light washed jeans still OK? I am hesitant to wear them. Thanks!

2. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Senior member

Goodwill is your answer.

3. coaster

coaster Member

Goodwill is your answer.
    I know… I know… I hate TR's just as much as the next guy. I just feel that they shouldn't go to waste. Maybe I'll eBay them or something. Also, what about the stonewashed Luckys? Are those a no-no as well? I think they might look good with a casual tee for bummin' around in.

4. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

So all of my photos are basically red ex's now stating "bandwidth exceeded". I went through my photobucket and deleted 50+ photos that weren't posted are being used/hosted. Still won't come back up.

Prada...? [​IMG]

Is it because the ones that are posted are on high access/view pages? Those are the ones that need deleting?

5. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Senior member

I know... I know... I hate TR's just as much as the next guy. I just feel that they shouldn't go to waste. Maybe I'll eBay them or something.

Also, what about the stonewashed Luckys? Are those a no-no as well? I think they might look good with a casual tee for bummin' around in.

Not sure what the stonewashed luckys look like.

6. dsoren

dsoren Senior member

I'm thinking about getting an SNS stark knit...trying to decide which color. Want something versatile. Thinking the black would be good, but I don't usually wear much black. Is it okay to wear a black knit like that with jeans and brown shoes/boots?

7. Master Milano

Master Milano Senior member

helps where to get slim sweat pants for under 70??

and also dropcrotch ones [​IMG]

8. voyaging

voyaging Well-Known Member

I know... I know... I hate TR's just as much as the next guy. I just feel that they shouldn't go to waste. Maybe I'll eBay them or something.

Also, what about the stonewashed Luckys? Are those a no-no as well? I think they might look good with a casual tee for bummin' around in.

Good people don't consider Good Will a waste :p

9. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

I'm thinking about getting an SNS stark knit...trying to decide which color. Want something versatile. Thinking the black would be good, but I don't usually wear much black. Is it okay to wear a black knit like that with jeans and brown shoes/boots?

Dsoren, consider the burgundy if it matches your skin tone. It has looked great on the majority of people I've seen it. Versatile as well. Nice change of pace from navy/black/etc..

10. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

i rock the stark in Olde Blue. its a lighter shade of navy that contrasts well with most knits and raw denim. its my go to cardi

11. Oasis

Oasis Senior member

Where to kop CP Cowboy, Officer or Geller boots at a reasonable price in size 40?

Used or new is fine, don't mind paying a decent amount but $700 is steep.

12. shibbel

shibbel Senior member

I'm going for a sea blue stark.

13. Peter1

Peter1 Senior member

Don't want to start a thread for this -- and I'd be embarrassed to post in MC -- but...

Has anyone bought a dress shirt/buttondown from American Apparel in the past few months? The quality doesn't look terrible -- fabric doesn't blow me away, however -- but I'm wondering if it's worth picking up a few for work/under sweaters.

I tried on AA's first attempt at men's shirting a few years ago and hated the feel of the cloth, but the newer ones look like a step up.

TIA
    Peter

14. herzzreh

herzzreh Senior member

So I found a pair of True Religion jeans in my closet today I've worn maybe twice... Would it be acceptable to wear these out sometime or just to class? They're not distressed. They are a nice dark blue allover with light white stitching. Not overly gaudy, other than the obnoxious pockets on the back. I believe they are called the "Ricky" model. **Also, I found a pair of stone-washed, light colored Lucky jeans in my closet as well. Are light washed jeans still OK? I am hesitant to wear them. Thanks!

You already have them and if they're not too gaudy like most TRs are, why not just wear them? Disagree with the poster below re Goodwill. Why get rid of them?

15. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

how appropriate is boiled wool for winter?

ive heard good thing, but is it really that warm?