Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mfais, Jan 22, 2010.

1. transient

transient Senior member

Ok, thanks anyway. Would like to move up in quality, don't mind paying if it's worth it. I guess I'll start looking at those brands.

2. areyounoob

areyounoob Active Member

So you want sneakers or shoes?

Erm, shoes that can be worn everyday?
    Sorry for the confusion, i have no clue what the difference between a sneaker and a shoe is.

3. canstyleace

canstyleace Senior member

Ok, thanks anyway. Would like to move up in quality, don't mind paying if it's worth it. I guess I'll start looking at those brands.

This webstore has all the mentioned brands and they have detailed measurements for most sizes, so check and compare measurements to one of your own shirts for reference on fit, if you find you like them then you can wait for another sale or buy from here in the b&s section,

http://www.contextclothing.com/

4. canstyleace

canstyleace Senior member

Sorry for the confusion, i have no clue what the difference between a sneaker and a shoe is.
    Are you for reals bro, seriously?

5. areyounoob

areyounoob Active Member

Are you for reals bro, seriously?

Yeah.
    Where I grew up:
    Coke meant soda in general,
    TV meant cartoons and Family Feud,
    Computer meant monitor and keyboard,
    School meant education,
    Dictionary meant words,

And shoes meant the shit you put on your feet. Of course there are boots and slippers, but for the all-day-everyday footwear, you referred to them as shoes.

6. noob in 89

noob in 89 Senior member

+1 Like: "What kind of shoes are you wearing to the dance?" "Tennis shoes. What kind are you wearing?" "Cole Haans." Southern USA ftw

7. delakingois

delakingois Senior member

I need a jacket for spring but don't know what I want. [​IMG] I'd been eyeing the Ervell cadet jacket, but when I finally tried it on, the arms where so long and the body too short, that was a sad moment. [​IMG]

Not even sure I need something baller though, maybe I should just walk into the nearest H&M...

I don't do leather, and it needs to at least survive a light rain. Halp!?

8. xCrunchx

xCrunchx Senior member

noob question

i am 10.5 in chucks what euro size am i, i googled and it says 44 anybody of same or near same size to help a noob out

BTW i know the difference between a shoe and a sneaker so i dont count as uber newb

9. tit_tyrant

tit_tyrant Well-Known Member

Are there any boots similar to the Common Project's officer boots? I'm looking for a casual black boot to be worn with tapered jeans so it has to be slim enough for the hem to fit over the laces and preferably not a workboot that will make my feet look gigantic in comparison to the tapered pants.

10. herzzreh

herzzreh Senior member

Who still has NDG stuff for sale?

11. Vaio

Vaio Senior member

Are there any boots similar to the Common Project's officer boots? I'm looking for a casual black boot to be worn with tapered jeans so it has to be slim enough for the hem to fit over the laces and preferably not a workboot that will make my feet look gigantic in comparison to the tapered pants.

Banana republic had a pair that were reminiscent of the cp boots. its not black though. Butteros i think has a pair sorta like the cp boots as well.

12. Oasis

Oasis Senior member

So you want sneakers or shoes?
    imho, white>brown>black

Kinda my thinking but if they're in regular use white may not be white for long.. Hmmm.

13. tunnelrat

tunnelrat Well-Known Member

noob question

i am 10.5 in chucks what euro size am i, i googled and it says 44 anybody of same or near same size to help a noob out

BTW i know the difference between a shoe and a sneaker so i dont count as uber newb

That should be correct. I'm 44,5 in euro size and that's 11 in US.

14. pdsf

pdsf Senior member

I need a jacket for spring but don't know what I want. [​IMG] I'd been eyeing the Ervell cadet jacket, but when I finally tried it on, the arms where so long and the body too short, that was a sad moment. [​IMG]

Not even sure I need something baller though, maybe I should just walk into the nearest H&M...

I don't do leather, and it needs to at least survive a light rain. Halp!?

Better be more specific. There are lots of cotton jackets around - cotton is good for spring me reckons. Waxed cotton variation would be better for rain.

What about Opening Ceremony? Make sure you only kop with a good discount though.

15. Nezero

Nezero Active Member

how to buy GAT?
    The ones on ebay.de only ship to Germany (or somewhere in Europe).

DOnt really want to proxy.