Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mfais, Jan 22, 2010.

1. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

n00b

2. pickpackpockpuck

pickpackpockpuck Senior member

I'd like to know the answer to this, too. Who makes Barney's Co-op's house brand of shoes/boots?

Who makes Barney's Co-Op's house brand of shoes/boots?

3. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Senior member

Having a buddy of mine from Japan bring me over some stuff while he visits home next week, and I've been eyeing this 45rpm shirt.

Trouble is I can't seem to decide on the color.

Was originally leaning towards brown and think it matches my complexion pretty well, but the grey was a fav or a friend of mine I showed it to. Also the grey would be much easier to match IMO (correct me if I'm wrong), especially considering my current wardrobe.

If I go with brown, what would you guys pair it up with (pants / shoes wise)?

both blue and black jeans will be fine. wingtips, converse, captoes. Lots of options out there.

I'd like to know the answer to this, too. Who makes Barney's Co-op's house brand of shoes/boots?

Pm Magician. I believe he used to work there or still does.

4. bare bodkin

bare bodkin Senior member

Are there any reasons to buy button down shirts from makers like BoO at outrageous (were they serious when they try to charge you $100+ for a mediocre shirt) when you can get a better MTM shirt at ModernTailor for a better price?

No, there's no good reasons. BoO is overrated.

5. Abliss

Abliss Senior member

Can anyone recognize these glasses? - i have already posted it in the glass thread, but no responses.
    [​IMG]

6. bare bodkin

Is H by Hudson utter shit? I like some of their designs but a quick search suggests they're not so loved on this forum.

7. crowncf

crowncf New Member

8. skywalker

skywalker Senior member

Hi is there any reputable site that sells dior jeans, besides luis via roma and yoox?
    I'm located in the U.S., so I don't think the online dior site would work for me.

9. bare bodkin

Hi is there any reputable site that sells dior jeans, besides luis via roma and yoox?
    I'm located in the U.S., so I don't think the online dior site would work for me.

farfetch

10. NissenKaare

NissenKaare New Member

Can anyone recognize these glasses? - i have already posted it in the glass thread, but no responses.

Nice Glasses. Unfortunately i do not know what they are, but another question, if one can spot what brand the varsity is i would appriciate it. [​IMG]

11. Manny Calavera

Manny Calavera Senior member

Can we do price checks in here? I have a navy, M Loopwheeler t-shirt, new, that I'm wanting to post on here or eBay and, as I don't keep up with such things, I don't know what the going or reasonable rate for this is.

Edit: Also, who's the go-to for regular LW goods now? I need the basic black crew.

12. msza

msza Senior member

HELP: I'm looking for a heather gray hoodie with little primary-colored birds all over it. Anyone know it? It's not really an SF style, but I'm trying to replace it for a friend for X-mas and you all are such a knowledgeable bunch...

13. rs5088

rs5088 Well-Known Member

Is H by Hudson utter shit? I like some of their designs but a quick search suggests they're not so loved on this forum.

Terrible, ordered a pair on a whim from asos, immediately sent them back. Definitely just be patient and look around for some deals on better brands.

14. bare bodkin

Terrible, ordered a pair on a whim from asos, immediately sent them back. Definitely just be patient and look around for some deals on better brands.

Alright thanks. They sure charge a lot for their terrible shoes.

15. phatty123

phatty123 Senior member

Assuming you are wearing a dress shirt untucked... how long should it be in inches below the waist? Of course its suppose to be tucked in but if not untucked... how many inches? I heard 7' was good. The reason why i ask this is because i wore a dress shirt and i thought it was way too big because it was too long below my waist. The fitting was fine but it was just so long from top to bottom.