Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mfais, Jan 22, 2010.

1. benjamin831

benjamin831 Senior member

Do they sell Gitman Vintage at the Barney's outlet at Cabazon?

2. hangten

hangten Senior member

is there anywhere in North America that I can try some WJK x Exclusive? Or any online shop that sells it?

3. maybes

maybes New Member

Any recommendations for all white, minimal canvas or leather sneakers? Thanks.

4. airblaster503

airblaster503 Senior member

What are you talking about? It's 55,000 yen; $659.95

yeah idk what I was thinking there, was in a hurry before heading out to work.

5. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

If you find it for $6, let me know

6. BillyMaysHere!

BillyMaysHere! Senior member

Getting some work in Melbourne (you know, in Australia) in December. Any stores anyone would recommend I check out? I'm into anything from APC and ACNE to baller-in-chief items.

7. Vecna

Vecna Senior member

What are good dancing shoes for a club setting? I'd probably be wearing a button-up with indigo jeans or dark slacks/chinos.

8. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

ive recently purchased a pair of rag and bone mallory boots in blk nubuck, i like everything about them except that they are made in china. i dislike that oki-ni failed to pint it out, and forward stated that they are made in the usa, its more of a dislike on principal than the fact that they are made in china.
    needless to say, i am looking for a replacement:

http://www.thecorner.com/item/YOOX/N...s/sr_tcshoesm3

http://www.ssense.com/men/product/ma..._5_boots/31454

http://www.barneys.com/Lace-Up-Boot/...efault,pd.html

http://www.ssense.com/men/product/kr...le_boots/27492

i would need something suitable for a boot tuck with jeans and trousers. the butteros would do the trick for both in my opinion but ive never had a pair and heard they run big. i wear a 42 in MMM should i get a 41. iirc "shoebox" wears a 42 in mmm and got a 40 in buttero? any input would be great.

i posted this in should i or shouldnt i, HOWEVER i have a question for you guys: how many boots should one have?
    a rugged one with jeans? (ndc) a dressy type to be worn with slacks(kva bowling boots) etc..

9. Jump Around

Jump Around Senior member

Can I wear Sebago high boots casually just as I can for Iron Rangers, GTs, or 1000mile? I've seen them for as low as $115 instead of the $300 range the other boots go for.

It's Sebago so just wondering if the boot should be worn as a seasonal boot or something, it looks similar to docksides. I apologize for the noob question.

Does anyone know where I can get the dark brown leather with the brown sole?
    [​IMG]

10. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

Why size butteros should I get if I wear a 42 in mmm/41 in cps. I heard they runs big. Should I size down 1 or 2? Thanks

11. KitAkira

Check the Japan site for a size chart

12. Lipton

Lipton Member

Question: Where can I find a leather cardcase that can be hung from the neck with a leather lanyard/cord?

Thanks

13. KitAkira

That just sounds like a bad idea [​IMG]

14. anthonyrjdes

anthonyrjdes New Member

Hey.. i gotta pair of APC Petit Standard jeans.. ive had em for about 3 months.. they said to wait at least 6 months before getting em dry cleaned... the stench sucks.. if i got em dry cleaned after about 4 months will it make a huge difference in the breaking in process? does 6 months really make a huge difference rather than 4? i want the faded, vintage look but would still like to have them cleaned.. lemme know- thanks

15. bare bodkin

bare bodkin Senior member

Hey.. i gotta pair of APC Petit Standard jeans.. ive had em for about 3 months.. they said to wait at least 6 months before getting em dry cleaned... the stench sucks.. if i got em dry cleaned after about 4 months will it make a huge difference in the breaking in process? does 6 months really make a huge difference rather than 4? i want the faded, vintage look but would still like to have them cleaned.. lemme know- thanks

4 months is enough. Don't think about it too much. They're just jeans, after all.