1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mfais, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Lane

Lane Senior member

Don't like the nipple gating part. The main reason that I like the RO tees besides it's length/raw hem, is its material. Mine are either rayon/silk or cotton/silk, so comfortable. At the same time, 100 for a tee is [​IMG]
    where the fugg are you getting them for $100? I was happy paying $200 loooool

2. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Senior member

Not quite 100. But i kopped a few off the corner for 140 a pop last year. That is assuming you are a large in RO

3. Lane

Lane Senior member

the ones on the corner right now say they are 100% cotton, and it cost 180. That's some shizz...

4. Prada_Ferragamo

This was last year. lol. I remember when gilt had their first RO sale, there were some good deals.

5. Lane

Lane Senior member

I think I remember that sale, but I was way too late on it.

6. .Impulsv

.Impulsv Senior member

I've seen something on here that you keep all the stuff in your pockets in. What is it called?

7. Prada_Ferragamo

8. Prada_Ferragamo

I think I remember that sale, but I was way too late on it.

The problem is that the prices have gone up which for the same pieces on gilt ever since that sale. [​IMG]

9. commodorewheeler

commodorewheeler Senior member

I have a question regarding proxying.

There is a certain jacket (belstaff trialmaster) I want that is available overseas. (ie. the UK).
    I was wondering would it be cheaper (or overall better) to purchase online from a retailer directly or getting someone to proxy to the US.

It's usually more expensive to go with a proxy, people mainly do it when dealing with stores that don't ship overseas.

10. jangie

jangie Member

Any recommendations for slim/straight cut seersucker pants? Looking to get prepped for a warm summer in the dead of winter.

11. hobojones

hobojones Senior member

I've seen something on here that you keep all the stuff in your pockets in. What is it called?

pockets?

[​IMG]

12. softy

softy Senior member

probably a "second bag" or pochette

13. Lane

Lane Senior member

for stuff that says dry clean only...is it absolutely necessary to dry clean them in order to keep them intact?

14. Prada_Ferragamo

I hand wash my shiz, such as RO, damirs, etc etc. except suits or anything has substantial amount of wool/cashmere, synthetic material. Those I get them steam cleaned/dry cleaned.

15. cowsareforeating

cowsareforeating Senior member

Most stuff that is dry clean only that is outwear/formalwear is only so because of the acetate lining that shreds in machines.

woolens and cashmeres you can gentle handwash.

edit: hows the construction/durability/quality on neil barretts stuff? i think im in love -___- now if only they had smalls in stock

16. Riio

Riio Senior member

Anyone know where I could get the Common Projects Combat Boots in a size 9 for the lowest price? Best I've found is 455 at thecorner.

17. dsoren

dsoren Senior member

Anyone know where I could get the Common Projects Combat Boots in a size 9 for the lowest price? Best I've found is 455 at thecorner.

MORTAR had them on sale recently. I don't know if they still do, but I would call or e-mail them to check.

18. Riio

Riio Senior member

MORTAR had them on sale recently. I don't know if they still do, but I would call or e-mail them to check.

yeah i checked after seeing the recent purchases thread, but they're all sold out. how much were they going for at mortar?

19. dsoren

dsoren Senior member

yeah i checked after seeing the recent purchases thread, but they're all sold out. how much were they going for at mortar?

$339 during their Christmas countdown sale. They had crazy deals on all their CP's.

20. Riio

Riio Senior member

$339 during their Christmas countdown sale. They had crazy deals on all their CP's.

$339? fuck me