Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mfais, Jan 22, 2010.

1. stinger70

stinger70 Senior member

Who makes a good slim fit, black chambray shirt. Must be very slim through the body and also the right length to wear unucked. Im also 6'1 so it needs to be long enough in small sizes to reach the end of my arms. Oh, and i dont want to spend a fortune!

2. ysb

ysb Senior member

Who makes a good slim fit, black chambray shirt. Must be very slim through the body and also the right length to wear unucked. Im also 6'1 so it needs to be long enough in small sizes to reach the end of my arms. Oh, and i dont want to spend a fortune!

I saw a pretty cool one from Naked and Famous that looks slim cut. I think it was $150

3. bcx

bcx Senior member

From my experience N&F is pretty slim, especially the arms.

Who makes a slim shirt with shorter lengths, other than BoO?

4. dtmt

dtmt Senior member

When someone returns something to Yoox, does it go back online or do they just dump it at some outlet store somewhere? There were a couple of things I just missed out on, so I'm wondering if there's any sense in leaving them in the "dream box" or just clear them out because, man, they're gone?

5. Abliss

Abliss Senior member

[​IMG]
    Bump...Anyone that can ID any of these?

6. *Tee*

*Tee* Senior member

When someone returns something to Yoox, does it go back online or do they just dump it at some outlet store somewhere? There were a couple of things I just missed out on, so I'm wondering if there's any sense in leaving them in the "dream box" or just clear them out because, man, they're gone?
    Although I've known both to happen, the item usually goes back online of course. They are bloody lethargic, though. A pair of NDC boots I've returned about 2 weeks ago didn't pop up again until yesterday...

7. clarksdb

clarksdb Senior member

What do you wear under a button down shirt? (ribbed tank, crewneck, v-neck) Do you still wear a ribbed tank or crewneck etc. under a button down shirt which is under a sweater?

8. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

What do you wear under a button down shirt? (ribbed tank, crewneck, v-neck) Do you still wear a ribbed tank or crewneck etc. under a button down shirt which is under a sweater?

Usually nothing. If I was that concerned about sweat I'd wear a V neck with as low of a neck as possible.

9. Roygbivuxg

Roygbivuxg Senior member

^^a ribbed tank if the shirt is in no way transparent. Crew neck is a no go

10. Roygbivuxg

Roygbivuxg Senior member

where to kop common projects in boston?? seems like every store that used to have them either closed or stopped stocking [​IMG] (and the barney's here has a tiny shoe selection)

11. ysb

ysb Senior member

where to kop common projects in boston?? seems like every store that used to have them either closed or stopped stocking [​IMG] (and the barney's here has a tiny shoe selection)

old stuff at the tannery and on sale in random sizes, but I guess you've already been there?

12. CrazyJew

CrazyJew Senior member

I have a marc jacobs collection t-shirt that says you have to dry clean it, which is a pain in the ass. It's made in Italy, but it's just a t-shirt... do I really need to dry clean it, or can I get away with hand-washing it then hanging it to dry? I mean at least that's better than putting it in the washer/dryer. I got a big ol fuckin splootch of queso on it right after I got it dry-cleaned the first time.

13. rustyshack

rustyshack Well-Known Member

what goes best with corduroy pants?

14. ysb

ysb Senior member

nOOb question here, and I know there are countless threads about dress shoes with jeans (searched), but wanted to know what the concensus here was about what kind of pants captoe shoes are best suited for? I don't have to dress up for my current job too much so I've been wearing more casual plain toe leather shoes and various chukka boots I have, so a couple pairs of captoes I own have been sitting around unworn (AE Soho's, ferragamo captoes). so...can you wear captoes with chinos or dark jeans?

15. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

They put it back online, but they aren't the most efficient company. Sometimes it takes an inordinate amount of time for stuff to reappear (sometimes they just bump it to the next season's offerings) and sometimes it just disappears for a while