Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mfais, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Cheese1

Cheese1 Senior member

I tried on the AA jersey V neck at their store and it is sheer. I would not wear it on its own. I actually wear cheap ass Fruit of the Loom Vnecks since I can't find any I like in white. I wear Alternative Apparel for Vnecks in other colors.

Shit, can anyone else give me info on one that isn't see through? I really want a white v I can wear on its own without it being see through.

2. Master Milano

Master Milano Senior member

does anyone know where to kop daluth bags in NYC?

3. Branches

Branches Well-Known Member

Shit, can anyone else give me info on one that isn't see through? I really want a white v I can wear on its own without it being see through.

H&M, fit is good too.

Of course quality is going to be an issue, but at $6-7 a shirt you can afford to have a few spares.

4. Cheese1

Cheese1 Senior member

H&M, fit is good too.

Of course quality is going to be an issue, but at $6-7 a shirt you can afford to have a few spares.

Luckily I have one in my local mall and I do some of my shopping there already, thanks man. I'll probably pick up a bunch of basic tees there.

5. w4hagen

w4hagen Member

6. SebastianPGM

SebastianPGM Member

2 Questions about Raw Jeans (Acne ones in particular, the cut fits me well).

Should I size down in Raw if I wear a 28 normally (Acne Max), or should stretching not be that much of an issue?

Also, are Acne's sanforized? Should I soak them before wear, or should they not shrink too much?

Thanks for any help.

7. CEO

CEO Member

I recently purchased naked and famous weird guys in gray selvage. They are about 4" too long and before I get them hemmed I am assuming I should wash them. How do I wash them specifically and do I let them hang dry? Will they fade with a wash?

thanks

8. max_r

max_r Senior member

I recently purchased naked and famous weird guys in gray selvage. They are about 4" too long and before I get them hemmed I am assuming I should wash them. How do I wash them specifically and do I let them hang dry? Will they fade with a wash?

thanks

sanforized denim only shrinks like .5" to 1" when its washed, so just take that into account if you're going to hem them, and leave them an inch long, so when you do get around to washing them, they will not be too short.

if you wash them now, yes they will fade.

9. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

Always hot soak before a hem. Sanforized or unsanforized, anything less is asking for disaster.

10. farraj18

farraj18 Senior member

11. BRMC_doves

BRMC_doves Senior member

Can dark brown leather boots be worn with black jackets? Or does that just look odd? I just bought a black peacoat and a black double rider jacket & having a tough time finding boots that will go with both.

Here are the Lands End boots mentioned above. Where can I find boots shaped like this in black?
    I need them simple too. No light wooden sole or white stitching. Looking to spend $150 max. Thanks in advance!
    [​IMG]

12. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

13. dtmt

dtmt Senior member

Those are fucking hideous. Please remove the pic from your post, and specify the link is NSFL (not safe for lunch)

14. max_r

max_r Senior member

the beige canvas ones look cool, and if i wanted a non-leather hiking boot they would be my first choice.

but the leather ones are very ugly.

15. Lane

Lane Senior member

Those are fucking hideous. Please remove the pic from your post, and specify the link is NSFL (not safe for lunch)

lol dayam