Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mfais, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Timbaland

Timbaland Distinguished Member

They're raw and unsanforized (shrink to fit)? Not all raw denim is unsanforized.
    If you're worried you can wear them during the soak process. Put them on and draw a hot bath then get in. Considering the owners said the fit looks good too, I think you're fine in that size.

2. Timbaland

Elastene is stretch material. It can do 2 things, stretch out if it is tight and helps retain shape better than all cotton. If you like a slim/skinny fit I would go down a size.

3. revgreen

revgreen Member

Yes these are non-wash and I haven’t done the first soak yet. Never worn mine during soak but I guess there can be a first for everything

4. styleforumfan

styleforumfan Senior Member

For sanforized jeans with 3-4% of elastane, should I go TTS or size down 1 to account for stretching with break in? Thanks.
    Will elastane stretch out permanently at all and go slightly baggier from break in? I have tiny waist and big thighs. If I downsize 1, the waist fits perfect but the thighs fit snug with some pressure points. If I go TTS, the thighs feel more comfortable but with a waist gap. The jeans in question are regular fit.

5. Timbaland

I had to do that when I had a pair of shrink to fit jeans. Also don't put the jeans in the dryer after a wash, hang dry them so they won't shrink

The company that you bought it from saying the fit was good too, that's why I thought they were sanforized.

6. Timbaland

Yes elastene will stretch out a bit permanently, though not as much as cotton.

7. click here

click here Senior Member

[​IMG]

Just got this engineered garments jacket and I was wondering how would you wear it? What colour goes well with this jacket?

8. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Stylish Dinosaur

Fixed.