Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mfais, Jan 22, 2010.

1. karmaguy

karmaguy Senior member

is TBS still the cheapest place to snag the white MMM gats? (maybe END if theres a coupon?)

2. yunBW

yunBW Senior member

Thank you for the suggestions. I found this unique pair of MMM GATs on sale for a great price. Should I get it or just wait for white leather. Really indecisive person...

IMG_4621.jpg

3. yunBW

yunBW Senior member

It's almost or already the end of the sale season. So I believe there wouldn't be store will have MMM GATs for sale. I think it's better to look on grailed for new pair.

4. sandfourman

sandfourman Well-Known Member

yo any tips on how to lc louis vuitton? found a nice messenger bag on grailed but not sure how to check.

5. eglbc

eglbc Senior member

Anyone have experience with 3rd party ebay scammers hi jacking someones account to buy from you?
    I had someone buy it now and then ebay shut down the auction, though their paypal went through and is still sitting in my acct.
    Ebay said not to ship for its fraudulent, and I dont know if I should follow up, keep money or what...

6. Churchill W

Churchill W Senior member

I'd just pretend the money wasn't there. You likely need to give it back anyway.

7. sandfourman

sandfourman Well-Known Member

I would go for it since it has a little more flavor to it than a normal white gat that most people get. that's just my 2 cents.

8. thefastlife

thefastlife Senior member

getting married in July 2018 in the Northeast USA in a "rustic" outdoor/indoor setting and trying to determine a few things:

1. the suit i should wear (i am thinking navy, but what type of fabric should i seek out)?

2. groomsmen attire. at another nameless fashion board i was chastised for even considering having my party in similar/the same attire. however, i have never been witness to anything different. thus, i am trying to decide here what's the norm or appropriate and then the best next steps or stores to work with.

thanks!

9. DRSATAN

DRSATAN Member

Hi guys, I found this coat, I know it's unlikely but is anybody able to I.D it?
    Or if not what style is this exactly so I can try and track down something similar.

Thanks in advance

[​IMG]

10. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

1) for the suit I say it depends on your wedding colors. I had pastel colors for mine so I wore a light grey suit. Navy is fine if you have darker wedding colors. Material also depends on the theme. If you want to be able to wear the suit for any occasion in the future you should go with wool. Linen and seersucker is more casual.

2) for groomsmen attire I looked at renting suits and it was pretty expensive (around $300 each) so I ended up just buying them Valentino suits off Yoox for around the same price. They got to keep them too. Then I just bought them each a tie and asked them to provide their own white shirt and black shoes.

When you say groomsmen in same/similar attire do you mean to yourself or each other? They should all dress the same but different from you.

11. Brandon Knox

Brandon Knox New Member

mike-and-ryan.jpg

trying to find a jacket like this grey one anyone know where?