Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mfais, Jan 22, 2010.

1. raven37457

raven37457 Senior member

Looking for a solid tapered navy chino for the spring/summer between US$75 and US$125. Thanks!

2. Roy slaper

Roy slaper New Member

Hey,

I am Roy Slaper. You were wondering who I am. I have a small operation in Oakland. I'm here making Jeans and other clothes. Here is something else to look at: I had a little thing on denimnews last week.

Thanks,
    Roy

3. nomad

nomad Senior member

Hey there mate just saw your jeans on denimnews. I'm not too keen on the selvage belt loops but overall they look pretty quality and I do like the broken seam back pockets. Do you have a website? Hope your op goes well, I can seen people on here liking your product. Everyone should check out the piece on Roy jeans.

4. aaaeeeiiiooouuu

aaaeeeiiiooouuu Senior member

Which should I get - J. Crew jaspÃ[​IMG] v-neck or Alt. Apparel Eco-Heather v-neck? I'm looking for fit / construction & material quality.. JaspÃ[​IMG]: [​IMG] Eco-Heather: [​IMG]

5. spreadcollar

spreadcollar Senior member

Alt. Apparel. And let's not pretend we're buying a suit here; either it's soft or not, end of story (and I'm actually not sure what the Eco stuff feels like, but the regular Ts are fine).

6. RickyF

RickyF Member

[​IMG]

Where can I get this belt? The picture is form the J.Crew size chart. Is it a J.Crew belt (guessing it is but I can't find it on the website)?

7. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

How is the neck size on the Alternative Apparel crew necks in comparison to American Apparel? I have an American Apparel basic tee in medium and the neck is too small. Wondering if Alt Apparel is any bigger. Thanks.

8. roundheadlights

roundheadlights Senior member

Where can I get this belt? The picture is form the J.Crew size chart. Is it a J.Crew belt (guessing it is but I can't find it on the website)?
    I'm sure that one is J.Crew, but this works... http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/i...entPage=family

9. mlyngard

mlyngard Senior member

Hey, I am Roy Slaper. You were wondering who I am. I have a small operation in Oakland. I'm here making Jeans and other clothes. Here is something else to look at: I had a little thing on denimnews last week. Thanks, Roy
    Hey there mate just saw your jeans on denimnews. I'm not too keen on the selvage belt loops but overall they look pretty quality and I do like the broken seam back pockets. Do you have a website? Hope your op goes well, I can seen people on here liking your product. Everyone should check out the piece on Roy jeans.
    That selvage line is on the inside of the loop and not visible. Ande Whall does it too. Nice detail, imo. Why do you not like them? Wear issues? Thanks for that link. I'm really interested. Can anyone direct people here to size charts, retailer(s), more images, etc. on these?

10. s.car

s.car Member

Patent leather shoes with a dark denim jean, go or no go? It's unfortunate the bottom of the picture, where the reason for this post, turned out nearly black. The shirt changed to black, and I had it taken in in the midsection for a better fit. However that is irrelevant. [​IMG] (or maybe this should go in the OTHER jean question thread?)

11. fuji

fuji Senior member

How much should I expect to pay for A.P.C jeans in the UK? I'm going to their store in London tomorrow.

12. mlyngard

mlyngard Senior member

13. deveandepot1

deveandepot1 Senior member

thanks for the reply, anyone know an easy way to die a white lace grey?

Why not buy a grey lace?

14. wurlwyde

wurlwyde Senior member

Can somebody PLEASE tell me where I can get the clasp of a Dior 19cm replaced? It snapped off and my tailor said he can't do it. I called Dior and they said they can't do it? Should I try to contact the company?

15. wurlwyde

wurlwyde Senior member

Which should I get - J. Crew jaspÃ[​IMG] v-neck or Alt. Apparel Eco-Heather v-neck?

I'm looking for fit / construction & material quality..

JaspÃ[​IMG]:
    [​IMG]

Eco-Heather:
    [​IMG]

Alt Apparel eco heather shirts fit TIGHT. I'm a medium in their other stuff and that shirt is TIGHT.