Asian Women Represent! Miss Japan crowned Miss Universe 2007!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by amerikajinda, May 29, 2007.

1. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

I, for one, thinks she looks common--like one of those slutty types that pose on car hoods for ricer cars.

2. sho'nuff

sho'nuff grrrrrrrr!!

maybe this universe win and this thread will bring forth a new generation of descendents who will love and like the looks of Lucy Liu. there may be hope after all in this world.

3. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

maybe this universe win and this thread will bring forth a new generation of descendents who will love and like the looks of Lucy Liu. there may be hope after all in this world.

First your post in the "do you rat out a friend to get his girl" thread and now this. Friends don't let friends post drunk. [​IMG]

4. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

Damn you guys are fuckin brutal. Both those girls are smokin hot.

5. Dragon

Dragon Senior member

I`m not sure if looks has so much do with winning these things. I know every man has different tastes, but to me she is not really hot. In Japan, I don`t think she would be considered hot either...probably average or below.

6. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

Miss korea is gorgeous. Miss Japan has a plainer face but it does-up really well. Love the shape of her smile. They're both hot.

7. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red "Mr. Fashionista"

I, for one, thinks she looks common--like one of those slutty types that pose on car hoods for ricer cars.

A number of girls who work in my office are much better looking than she is and benefit from not having had boob jobs.

8. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

A number of girls who work in my office are much better looking than she is and benefit from not having had boob jobs.

Ya, ya... We know you're a lucky bastard.

9. Brian278

Brian278 Senior member

Last year's winner, Miss Puerto Rico Zuleyka Rivera:

[​IMG]

Apparently she was 18 when she won, but there weren't any girls at my high school that looked like that.

10. Maharlika

Maharlika Senior member

I think there is something real about Miss Japan that ultimately won her crown, Miss Universe. The South American delagates all look "manufactured" for pageant constest--- too fake, even the smiles. The delegate from Sweden backed off last minute because she felt that the pageant does not represent the modern woman.

11. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red "Mr. Fashionista"

I think there is something real about Miss Japan that ultimately won her crown, Miss Universe. The South American delagates all look "manufactured" for pageant constest--- too fake, even the smiles. The delegate from Sweden backed off last minute because she felt that the pageant does not represent the modern woman.

I agree. Though Miss Puerto Rico pictured above is gorgeous, she's almost impossibly so. She might as well have been injection-molded from polystyrene. It would be refreshing to see naturally good looking women who do not look so artificial.

12. LSeca

LSeca Senior member

After examining the pics, the Japanese winner looks soft, like an AE last, whereas the Puerto Rican girl is chiseled like Vass U last. They are both hot, but in very different ways. [​IMG]

13. Toiletduck

Toiletduck Senior member

the pageant does not represent the modern woman.

Next thing you know, they are going to choose an ugly fat chick as Ms. America. [​IMG]

I would definitely hit it. That being said, Ms. Japan looks relatively PLAIN...I'm guessing she has that extra spark and personality in person though? I saw initial photos of her, and was thinking she looked like a lot of other Asian Americans out there. I gave her the benefit of the doubt, but after seeing other pics, bleh!

She is tall for a Japanese girl though!

14. SGladwell

SGladwell Senior member

Good enough, but I stopped watching after the swimsuit bit, when they unaccountably knocked out the best looking girl of the 15, Miss Czech.

And with Trump's money one would think we could get his damn pageant in hi-def!

15. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

We all know they have Beauty Pageant training camps in South America.