1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Asian hair (male) need help

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by asianman, Sep 1, 2012.

1. asianman

asianman New Member

I always get the same haircut, short on sides and back and trim off the top. I can never spike my hair up it always just looks a mess. Can some people recommend me a hair cut? I like the look of this hair cut and wonder if it would work on me, if so what would I ask the barber for? I want a nice haircut that can if wanted to be styled, but nothing to extreme, so a soft hairstyle
    I also like the thought of a faux hawk would that work? And what would I ask a barber for if I wanted this i.e. how short on sides , back, top etc.
    Im not interested in growing my hair long such as all these kpop stars, what haircuts could you suggest I get now?

I cant afford to go to stylist, jsut barbers, and do barbers use shearing scissors?

http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=22d89afFrom

This is my hair now, i never realised looking at the sides how bad it is and i feel it makes me look ugly especially bottom left corner one, which exposes my receding hairline
    Im going to barbers in next few days and really need someone to recommend a haircut. Also im in uk, anyone know of good places to get london?