• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Asian Guys appreciation thread

rilian

Reaction score
Okay, since the Asian Girls appreciation thread is proving quite popular, how about one for guys?! If you're an asian guy, post your own pics. If you appreciate asian guys, post pics of them. Even if you ain't gay, you can still appreciate. Keep it clean, folks. Here's some to start:

X-It

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh great!

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RunningBeagle
Love me.
Are you Asian? Nice suit, though... I have one a lot like it (brown chalk stripe?)

tntonic

Reaction score
Don't be so insensitive rach, he is transasian. He identifies as Asian, but hasn't had reassignment surgery yet. ;-)

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
^My mistake!

Anyway, I always thought the little half-n-half Eiji Wentz was cute as a button...

CunningSmeagol

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
Are you Asian?

Nice suit, though... I have one a lot like it (brown chalk stripe?)

I'm a 4th generation 6'2" 50/50 mutt. Not sure if that counts. Suit is grey, fancy bead stripe. I am very tired in that photo, making me look more (J) Asian than usual.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
4th generation? I think that makes you more American than me... and I'm white as the first snow in winter (Granny came from Holland!)
Anyway, watch for me to post myself on the "Dutch Guy Appreciation Thread" haha. I guess my monitor color is off... your suit looked brown to me. It's nice and fits you great, regardless. Finally, you don't appear to be an unattractive fellow at all...

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lulz at this thread. Can't wait for someone to get a rude surprise after a late night clicking-on of what they that was going to be some fine eastern females.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
Lulz at this thread. Can't wait for someone to get a rude surprise after a late night clicking-on of what they that was going to be some fine eastern females.

Hey, post your pic for oogling and commentary or STFU, Magic Man!

Connemara

[URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']
Reaction score
This is a forum of regular 'murkans. We don't like your kind 'round here.

rilian

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
4th generation? I think that makes you more American than me... and I'm white as the first snow in winter (Granny came from Holland!)
Anyway, watch for me to post myself on the "Dutch Guy Appreciation Thread" haha.

Still waiting for that Dutch Guy Appreciation Thread!

X-It

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 30 3.7%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 143 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 267 32.6%