• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ashland Bugs Moran Garnet Shell Cordovan Wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Clemson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For sale is my unused Ashland Bugs Moran Garnet Shell Cordovan Wallet. This "garnet" shell was a special edition that Ashland released back in the summer of 2016. The shell is difficult to photograph (especially from my iPhone) as the color actually changes dramatically depending on what light the leather is in and what angle you look at it, but I would describe the color as more reddish orange. It's a beautiful color. Here is Ashland's release for the garnet shell which contains some better pictures of the shell: https://ashlandleather.com/blogs/news/new-horween-shell-cordovan-color-garnet. Note that I have never once used this wallet. My asking price includes shipping within the USA. Let me know if you have questions.

Attachments

Mr Clemson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What's with the white stuff around the stitches?

It just needs to be brushed. I've never used it, so there's still some residue from how it came from Ashland. It'll brush right off and shine up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.