1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Ascot Chang left Woodbury Common?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by vc2000, May 23, 2006.

1. vc2000

vc2000 Senior member

Has Ascot Chang left Woodbury Common Mall? I was going to be in the area and I looked on the Woodbury Common website for directions/hours and Ascot Chang is no longer listed? Have they closed their outlet store?

2. Dmax

Dmax Senior member

They were gone as of a few month ago. A pity really as their shirts were really well made for the price. I wonder what they charge for the same shirts in their regular NYC store.

3. Beckwith

Beckwith Senior member

I think the basics start at $125 and go up from there. They have a twice yearly sale in which most shirts are 50% off, and there are some nice ones for around $60-$75

4. Dan G

Dan G Senior member

I'm pretty sure they were gone by January. That was my #1 spot for shirts, as they could be had as cheaply as $35.

I inquired about a new outlet store, but they said there were no plans and that I should visit the regular NYC store.

Any idea when they hold their sales?

5. Beckwith

Beckwith Senior member

The only one I know for sure is around New Year's, and I think the other one is usually June/July