• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Asaia sport coat

Pei Hide

Reaction score
I bought a new blazer from Sierra Trading Post:

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/,...t-For-Men.html

According to STP, it's made by Isaia in Italy. When I received it, I couldn't find any label inside the jacket that said made by Isaia. There is only a paper label stapled on the sleeve that indicates "Isaia Napoli"

I find it very strange that there is no manufacturer label inside the jacket. Is this typical for Isaia clothing?

Thanks

Pei

Pei Hide

Reaction score
By the way, the jacket is very well made and the material is top notch. It looks like came from a good manufacturer.

-Pei

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Look inside the inside pockets to see if it has an information/contents label. If you post a photo ... we can let you know if it's Isaia.

Pei Hide

Reaction score
> Look inside the inside pockets to see if it has an information/contents label. If you post a photo ... we can let you know if it's Isaia.

I don't have a camera handy at the moment. Yes, there is a material label inside the pocket. One of the lines indicates the model ID as "Modello: Enrico G".

>Is Asaia the exclusive line of Isaia that is only marketed in the East?
Sorry, I mistyped the title. It should have been Isaia sport coat.

-Pei

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Without pics I can't help as easily. I'll say that Enrico is a name associated with Isaia. Moreover, I've purchased a couple of Isaia jackets from STP ... and both were true Isaia ... not forgeries.

polar-lemon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Top of this page, "ID" thread for heel patterns/labels. Isaia is in there. If for some reason the image link is dead, search in B/S for Isaia (shouldn't be too hard to find) and there are almost always accompanying shots of labels.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by polar-lemon
Top of this page, "ID" thread for heel patterns/labels. Isaia is in there. If for some reason the image link is dead, search in B/S for Isaia (shouldn't be too hard to find) and there are almost always accompanying shots of labels.

aka "do a search, n00b" ?

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 14 3.9%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 62 17.2%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 119 33.1%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 64 17.8%
  • 31 - 40