1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

As traditional as it gets: NWT 42L 3 Piece AND Hacking Jacket Suit

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by rssmsvc, Jul 16, 2006.

1. Wildsmith

Wildsmith Well-Known Member

Well everyone there here, the parchments are here, Lord Palmerston, Duke of Marlborough, Duke Blanford, Bonaparte and many others, there is a few that are foot prints of foreign lords and Barrons that i'm sure will be of interest to. Dont get me wrong i think every single one is interesting. What we have also gained is George 6th's Riding and Military boots.
    C:\\Documents and Settings\\Matthew\\My Documents\\My Pictures\\Wildsmiths

There is also another pair of boots with unique shoe trees, the detail is of that you could not find them on shoes of today, there isnt a craftsman that could do it.
    [​IMG]

2. Bradford

Bradford Senior member

I don't even know where I would ever wear the second one, but it's beautiful and in my size.

Must resist - my wife will kill me if I buy another suit!!!